Eichorst Out @ Nebraska

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I don't normally celebrate someone getting fired, but yup I hope he doesn't get another job again! Maybe Al can hire him as his driver. Thinking Driving with Mr. E!

Advertisement
Fūcking Opie was here for a cup of coffee and managed to hide the entire time.

Nobody ever saw him. This garbage motherfūcker was ghost the entire time.

Fūck him. I hope he ends up panhandling on the street.

Heard he's sucking c*ck in the park for $2 a go. Not only does he find it more lucrative than panhandling, but he's having more fun too.

Heard he's sucking c*ck in the park for $2 a go. Not only does he find it more lucrative than panhandling, but he's having more fun too.
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]

Hired Golden. Extended Golden after less than a season. Bounced to Nebraska. Feuded with Pelini publicly. Fired Pelini. Hired Mike Riley instead of Scott Frost or Craig Bohl.

Will almost assuredly end up in some "advisory role" where he consults Athletic Departments on the right moves to make.

He didn't hire Golden.

Advertisement
Why do people hate this guy? He had nothing to do with our probation and only hired one coach, that being coach L. He inherited Golden who was hired by Hocutt.
Nevin Shapiro almost has more love around the Hecht than eichorst. Horrible horrible horrible.

What park? Asking for a friend.

I hope Herbie Husker repeatedly sodomizes that freckled maggot with the biggest corn cob he can find while never once breaking character from his jovial farmhand look.

Low class

:monkey-serious:

Why do you troll the site commenting on teenagers crank size and talk down former ADs (you once cheered for) when they're at their lowest? For what purpose? To entertain your feeble-minded pompom posse and make yourself feel important? How can you dehumanize these individuals in the most unsavory and shameful manner from behind your computer and simultaneously talk about "the continued demise of society"? YOU, represent the continued demise of society in all your namby-pamby, desperate attention-seeking glory.

Incompetence, especially as it relates to athletics these days, is very real. I have no idea what's going on in SE's life or what he was doing, but I've been around him before and I can tell you he has way more class than you. The truest test of one's character is how they treat the weakest (in actuality or perception) of their brethren, and you're a coward.

I'm fkn done

ded This might be the next bluelotbodybag

Advertisement
Couldn't have happened to a more competent AD.

How did this guy get jobs at Miami and Nebraska? I'm sure that Nebraska was sold a bill of goods about him being strong and professional during "tough" times at Miami. So what brought Shalala to hire this chump? Was she really that obsessed with having an inept sock-puppet at the Hecht?

How did this guy get jobs at Miami and Nebraska? I'm sure that Nebraska was sold a bill of goods about him being strong and professional during "tough" times at Miami. So what brought Shalala to hire this chump? Was she really that obsessed with having an inept sock-puppet at the Hecht?

Barry Alvarez gave him a great recommendation. I'm not saying that justifies it, I'm just giving you the context.

I hope Herbie Husker repeatedly sodomizes that freckled maggot with the biggest corn cob he can find while never once breaking character from his jovial farmhand look.

Low class

Why do you troll the site commenting on teenagers crank size and talk down former ADs (you once cheered for) when they're at their lowest? For what purpose? To entertain your feeble-minded pompom posse and make yourself feel important? How can you dehumanize these individuals in the most unsavory and shameful manner from behind your computer and simultaneously talk about "the continued demise of society"? YOU, represent the continued demise of society in all your namby-pamby, desperate attention-seeking glory.

Incompetence, especially as it relates to athletics these days, is very real. I have no idea what's going on in SE's life or what he was doing, but I've been around him before and I can tell you he has way more class than you. The truest test of one's character is how they treat the weakest (in actuality or perception) of their brethren, and you're a coward.

oh come on... franchise has been an absolute prick to me on this forum and I wouldn't trade that flamin loser for a single poster on any other forum of any sport whatsoever

datsmyquarterback.gif

Advertisement

Low class

Spikes his monocle.

mrpeanut.jpg

Folks dont realize how much damage he did here. Eff him.

I think a lot of people realize how much damage the Ghost did here. WOAT AD. He made Paul Dee look like Sam Jankovich.

You have clearly forgotten about Dave "Maggot" Maggard, who terminated many of our men's sports teams and stole a paycheck for years.

Of course, I'm still trying to blot out any memory of him as well, so I don't blame you.

Wow, you are right.

no doubt! maggard was a P.O.S. of mountainous proportions. and as lame as S.E. was as athletic director, kirby "my a-hole is cut" hocutt was far more ruinous to the program than him.

Barry Alvarez gave him a great recommendation. I'm not saying that justifies it, I'm just giving you the context.

Not surprised. People were clamoring for that fake hispanic to be coach here. Thank God because we could have had the Wisconsin triumvirite here running this program into the ground worse than Ghoulden did.

Advertisement
Back