Eichorst Out @ Nebraska

You guys are idiots. Hindsight is 50/50. Save your hate for people who really deserve it.

Advertisement
Why do people hate this guy? He had nothing to do with our probation and only hired one coach, that being coach L. He inherited Golden who was hired by Hocutt.

He didn't have to give him an extension tho. That **** set Miami back for years. Jim L was gift wrap to him by Jorge Mas. It isn't like he went out and found him. He sucked at his job, and all of decisions have been questionable, and that bounced after 18 months. So the U was nothing but a stepping stone for him.

Well good luck finding another P5 AD job bro! That's a wrap for that!

I hope Herbie Husker repeatedly sodomizes that freckled maggot with the biggest corn cob he can find while never once breaking character from his jovial farmhand look.

Low class

:monkey-serious:

Why do you troll the site commenting on teenagers crank size and talk down former ADs (you once cheered for) when they're at their lowest? For what purpose? To entertain your feeble-minded pompom posse and make yourself feel important? How can you dehumanize these individuals in the most unsavory and shameful manner from behind your computer and simultaneously talk about "the continued demise of society"? YOU, represent the continued demise of society in all your namby-pamby, desperate attention-seeking glory.

Incompetence, especially as it relates to athletics these days, is very real. I have no idea what's going on in SE's life or what he was doing, but I've been around him before and I can tell you he has way more class than you. The truest test of one's character is how they treat the weakest (in actuality or perception) of their brethren, and you're a coward.

Advertisement
Bye Mike. Riley can't win 9 games this season.

Word is Trev Alberts for AD, and Scott Frost or Les Miles for HC. Miles' son is on the roster at NU.

I hope Herbie Husker repeatedly sodomizes that freckled maggot with the biggest corn cob he can find while never once breaking character from his jovial farmhand look.

Low class

:monkey-serious:

Why do you troll the site commenting on teenagers crank size and talk down former ADs (you once cheered for) when they're at their lowest? For what purpose? To entertain your feeble-minded pompom posse and make yourself feel important? How can you dehumanize these individuals in the most unsavory and shameful manner from behind your computer and simultaneously talk about "the continued demise of society"? YOU, represent the continued demise of society in all your namby-pamby, desperate attention-seeking glory.

Incompetence, especially as it relates to athletics these days, is very real. I have no idea what's going on in SE's life or what he was doing, but I've been around him before and I can tell you he has way more class than you. The truest test of one's character is how they treat the weakest (in actuality or perception) of their brethren, and you're a coward.

:q3XKXeX:

Advertisement
Guy is an absolute buffoon

[TWEET]910928945503244290[/TWEET]

982a4d4dcb4b1780a9a4bcd7716b6271.jpg

Folks dont realize how much damage he did here. Eff him.

I think a lot of people realize how much damage the Ghost did here. WOAT AD. He made Paul Dee look like Sam Jankovich.

You have clearly forgotten about Dave "Maggot" Maggard, who terminated many of our men's sports teams and stole a paycheck for years.

Of course, I'm still trying to blot out any memory of him as well, so I don't blame you.

Advertisement
Hired Golden. Extended Golden after less than a season. Bounced to Nebraska. Feuded with Pelini publicly. Fired Pelini. Hired Mike Riley instead of Scott Frost or Craig Bohl.

Will almost assuredly end up in some "advisory role" where he consults Athletic Departments on the right moves to make.

Advertisement
Folks dont realize how much damage he did here. Eff him.

I think a lot of people realize how much damage the Ghost did here. WOAT AD. He made Paul Dee look like Sam Jankovich.

You have clearly forgotten about Dave "Maggot" Maggard, who terminated many of our men's sports teams and stole a paycheck for years.

Of course, I'm still trying to blot out any memory of him as well, so I don't blame you.

Wow, you are right.

Advertisement
Back