2023 Edwin Joseph offered

Reir originally signed with Bama. The Bama head coach told him that he’d never play there so he left. Butch tried tto get Carrol to transfer but he chose Florida.

Thanks.

I knew I wasn’t just making that up with no basis.

Advertisement
They had studs too now.

RB/FB William McCray and DT Cha’ron Dorsey became starters for Florida State. WR Dez White was Joe Hamilton’s go to guy at GaTech and played in the NFL for the Bears. Their qb got a schollie to play dB at Bama but he wasn’t the same after we broke his leg in the state title game. Butch signed their linebacker Travis Carrol and they had a tackle who started for UF.

Those are just the guys I can think of off the top of my head. USA Today had Bolles number one in the country when we beat them in the state championship. Their coach is a straight legend.
Dez was supposed to be an Orange Park Raider...

Advertisement
Feels like he could pop here any minute.
I hope he does and gives FSU a thanks for the offer but…
No GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Potential DB with no LCE eval 🚩.
Not true.

Don’t rest on my every word...

Sometimes I just don’t feel like it.

I’ll give my eval after he commits, until then, everyone has eyes that is seemingly attached to their brain & I implore you all to use them...

My word ain’t gospel, I’m wrong just as much as I’m right, yall don’t need me to do a breakdown of every single player that we offer or recruit...

Not true.

I’ll give my eval after he commits, until then, everyone has eyes that is seemingly attached to their brain & I implore you all to use them...

My word ain’t gospel, I’m wrong just as much as I’m right, yall don’t need me to do a breakdown of every single player that we offer or recruit...
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Every DB*.

Advertisement
Not true.

Facts... But just going on record- we do respect and appreciate the eval write ups :100:

Advertisement
Back