2023 Edwin Joseph offered

What would you take him at El?

Defensive back...his speed and wr ball skills at his good size will transition. Im glad they have let him play a bit of corner early on at chaminade.

Coach Dameon Jones is a solid for UM there ,...yall should not worry about AH...Chaminade is our pipeline and they have guys there and will continue as long as Jones is there...

Advertisement
- Miami is his Dad's favorite school. Has visits set to Utah and Penn State (10/29)

Joseph says he hadn’t gotten recruited by Miami before today “other than a here and there text

“They had wanted to evaluate the first three weeks of my season
,” Joseph said. “They said I showed out my first two weeks, so they were ready to offer.”
I preached this since the end of spring for him.

You keep it open for a s.fla type like Edwin who will show out. sr szn. Also gives us ANOTHER in at Chaminade if we land him...ahe is a SF EXPRESS KID to.
I love this offer...shows if u ball out locally we will be on you. If im taking chances on raw kids...give me a raw s.fla kid with sub 11.0 speed and who is making plays weekly. If you believe in your coaching staff you can mold him when he gets here because kid will be a 6'0 190pd corner in no time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back