2023 Edwin Joseph offered

Advertisement
I was hoping DB so there wouldn't be animosity with Trader and Smith. Kids have feelings. I also think SOFL kids in some cases feel they may be upstaged by fellow SOFL recruits and go elsewhere, feeling they would be highlighted and appreciated more.
You do realize all 3 are current teammates right?.
those 3 have played together for a looooonggg time. But I get what your saying....but i think him at DB is where he has a higher ceiling. Though he can play wr at a high level.

Advertisement
Yup those are the 2 teams i always heard when i was a jit or in high school. Another one was Madison and Jacksonville Bolles obviously.

Those are teams youjust didnt want to see and had studs
Yep, Madison was a problem: I used to go to the Suwannee Vs Columbia game every year when I was was young. D 1 players everyhere. Mike Pitman was the coach.

Advertisement
Yup those are the 2 teams i always heard when i was a jit or in high school. Another one was Madison and Jacksonville Bolles obviously.

Those are teams youjust didnt want to see and had studs

A couple of my boys starred for Bolles in the late 90s; I’m talking dudes undersized, underwhelming athletes who looked like they stepped out of a Grateful Dead concert and onto a football field. Neither played college ball, instead they went to FSU and partied. But I watched them in high school whoop up on everyone, including Pahokee and Anquan. It was incredible to see.

Penn St got Hussey and Mack committed and are currently Joseph’s favorite. Manny finally decide to recruit South Florida DBs now that is gone or is Franklin/Seider calling the shots.
Penn State is gonna have a ****** year. So I think alot can change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They won four straight when I was a jit. Columbia Lake City is another one that’s been a great program over the years.
Jerome Carter and Leon Orr. Throwback recruiting names from that school for those who really use to follow recruiting. Orr I think never qualified and Carter (who was the #1 safety in the nation) went to FSU but fizzled out or flunked out. Cant remember. Both were elite level recruits.

A couple of my boys starred for Bolles in the late 90s; I’m talking dudes undersized, underwhelming athletes who looked like they stepped out of a Grateful Dead concert and onto a football field. Neither played college ball, instead they went to FSU and partied. But I watched them in high school whoop up on everyone, including Pahokee and Anquan. It was incredible to see.

They had studs too now.

RB/FB William McCray and DT Cha’ron Dorsey became starters for Florida State. WR Dez White was Joe Hamilton’s go to guy at GaTech and played in the NFL for the Bears. Their qb got a schollie to play dB at Bama but he wasn’t the same after we broke his leg in the state title game. Butch signed their linebacker Travis Carrol and they had a tackle who started for UF.

Those are just the guys I can think of off the top of my head. USA Today had Bolles number one in the country when we beat them in the state championship. Their coach is a straight legend.

They had studs too now.

RB/FB William McCray and DT Cha’ron Dorsey became starters for Florida State. WR Dez White was Joe Hamilton’s go to guy at GaTech and played in the NFL for the Bears. Their qb got a schollie to play dB at Bama but he wasn’t the same after we broke his leg in the state title game. Butch signed their linebacker Travis Carrol and they had a tackle who started for UF.

Those are just the guys I can think of off the top of my head. USA Today had Bolles number one in the country when we beat them in the state championship. Their coach is a straight legend.y
Travis Carrol transferred from Bama to Florida

The quarterback Chris Reir ended up playing only baseball at Jacksonville university.

I think Sam Mathew’s stayed at Bama.

Travis Carrol transferred from Bama to Florida

The quarterback Chris Reir ended up playing only baseball at Jacksonville university.

I think Sam Mathew’s stayed at Bama.

Ok. Reir never actually signed. I was mistaken on Carrol, but I could have sworn Butch got one of those guys. Maybe it was Carrol and he was recruiting him but got beat out.

Advertisement
Back