2023 Edwin Joseph offered

Advertisement
I like the staff doing its due diligence and offer highly skilled talent at the skill positions. Assuming he is fast as well and that's what we need at WR and CB.

Defensive back...his speed and wr ball skills at his good size will transition. Im glad they have let him play a bit of corner early on at chaminade.

Coach Dameon Jones is a solid for UM there ,...yall should not worry about AH...Chaminade is our pipeline and they have guys there and will continue as long as Jones is there...
I was hoping DB so there wouldn't be animosity with Trader and Smith. Kids have feelings. I also think SOFL kids in some cases feel they may be upstaged by fellow SOFL recruits and go elsewhere, feeling they would be highlighted and appreciated more.

Advertisement
This is one of those 3* kids that normally would go to some other school and ball out & go on to the NFL. We see it every year some underrated kid from Dade/Broward goes on to do just that. Let’s just keep this kid home so he can ball out for us. Would love a CB class of him Stafford and Brown!!
No offense to you, but that same comment has been made for just about every one of our 3 star commits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is one of those 3* kids that normally would go to some other school and ball out & go on to the NFL. We see it every year some underrated kid from Dade/Broward goes on to do just that. Let’s just keep this kid home so he can ball out for us. Would love a CB class of him Stafford and Brown!!

yup. Situation reminds of Ricardo Allen, 3 star kid who Bakas was pounding the table for. Allen ultimately signed with Purdue and had a long NFL before retiring and joining the Dolphins staff this year

yup. Situation reminds of Ricardo Allen, 3 star kid who Bakas was pounding the table for. Allen ultimately signed with Purdue and had a long NFL before retiring and joining the Dolphins staff this year
Yo Bakas was screaming for us to offer but Randy had those specials.....Golden or Randy both were trash. Although AG is better for sure jobs prove that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back