Edwards a possible commit today either verbal or silent?

stb

Sophomore
No offer for Carpenter the S so far in visit the weekend to the U. Could it be that Edwards is close to a verbal to U? If Carpenter leaves tonight without an offer then possibly Edwards was a silent today. I heard he wants to announce on NSD. Edwards despite his ups-and-downs with the U he is a more versatile player and had played a lot tougher competition.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
put a ? at the end of your title

Needs a verb like is to make the interrogatory question really complete. Question mark alone will not cut it. Besides what is the big deal? Sounds like you and some of your cronies have a ingrown hair up your **** for this guy? I have seen all kinds of posts and titles on here that do not follow exact English. Give it a rest.

Last edited:
Love Edwards, but he appears to be another South Florida guy infatuated with putting on for one of the kkk capitals of the world in Gainesville.

Do outsiders realize just how far Gainesville is from Miami both geographically and culturally? It's like being raised in Compton and being a yuge Stanford guy instead of loving USC.

Advertisement
I think it comes down to do you want to be a priority or an option? We need Edwards UF wants him just enough but you can tell they could do without him so hopefully he sees here is best

At this point there is zero chance that any of these SOFLA divas publicly commit this close to signing day. They have waited this long, decommitted 3 different times, named 6 diff leaders, visited colorado for some high times, visited Louisville for some paid ***** by someone else, got there free nike handout at Oregon etc. Now they're going to blow there load 2 weeks before signing day instead of having the spotlight??? Come on man!

Advertisement
Love Edwards, but he appears to be another South Florida guy infatuated with putting on for one of the kkk capitals of the world in Gainesville.

Do outsiders realize just how far Gainesville is from Miami both geographically and culturally? It's like being raised in Compton and being a yuge Stanford guy instead of loving USC.

LOL. Richard Sherman of the Seahawks, another very tall CB, made exactly the choice you reference. He grew up in Compton but chose Stanford over those SoCal schools. Worked out pretty well for him.

That said, I'd really like to see a guy of Edwards' size and ability in our defensive backfield. Sign him up!

LOL. Richard Sherman of the Seahawks, another very tall CB, made exactly the choice you reference. He grew up in Compton but chose Stanford over those SoCal schools. Worked out pretty well for him.

That said, I'd really like to see a guy of Edwards' size and ability in our defensive backfield. Sign him up!

Doubt Sherman had a USC offer. At the time they were elite and he was under the radar.

No Carpenter he looks like Al Golden and Coach No D special! Never waste a offer on average talent to fill a spot! This is the U not FAU!

Advertisement

Did Sherman have a USC offer? I thought he was a 3 star or something like that without a lot of big offers...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Did Sherman have a USC offer? I thought he was a 3 star or something like that without a lot of big offers...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't think Sherman was covering the split ends or had Earl Thomas behind him in high school. Dude is criminally overrated.

Advertisement
Back