Edwards a possible commit today either verbal or silent?

Love Edwards, but he appears to be another South Florida guy infatuated with putting on for one of the kkk capitals of the world in Gainesville.

Do outsiders realize just how far Gainesville is from Miami both geographically and culturally? It's like being raised in Compton and being a yuge Stanford guy instead of loving USC.

LOL. Richard Sherman of the Seahawks, another very tall CB, made exactly the choice you reference. He grew up in Compton but chose Stanford over those SoCal schools. Worked out pretty well for him.

That said, I'd really like to see a guy of Edwards' size and ability in our defensive backfield. Sign him up!

That's one guy. And USC didn't want him. So thanks for being playing. LOL.

and sherman was a receiver that switched to cb late in his college career.

Advertisement
I'm certainly not calling pete out lol, he's allowed to be wrong, and we're allowed to point that out.

Love Edwards, but he appears to be another South Florida guy infatuated with putting on for one of the kkk capitals of the world in Gainesville.

Do outsiders realize just how far Gainesville is from Miami both geographically and culturally? It's like being raised in Compton and being a yuge Stanford guy instead of loving USC.

LOL. Richard Sherman of the Seahawks, another very tall CB, made exactly the choice you reference. He grew up in Compton but chose Stanford over those SoCal schools. Worked out pretty well for him.

That said, I'd really like to see a guy of Edwards' size and ability in our defensive backfield. Sign him up!

Sometimes these guys actually care about an education along side playing football.

Sometimes these guys actually care about an education along side playing football.

This Carpenter from Georgia must not be all that is they can put him on hold while they peruse Edwards and possible someone else we are not aware of. If the difference between the two was close they would not hesitate so long and he would not be willing to wait so long. His offer list proves that.

Advertisement
He's got a visit set up to GT next weekend.

And it should be very well known by now that scouts miss on lots and lots of HS recruits every year.

This Carpenter from Georgia must not be all that is they can put him on hold while they peruse Edwards and possible someone else we are not aware of. If the difference between the two was close they would not hesitate so long and he would not be willing to wait so long. His offer list proves that.

He's got a visit set up to GT next weekend.

And it should be very well known by now that scouts miss on lots and lots of HS recruits every year.

They do miss people all the time that is true. But let's hope we are not put into that position to find out. Edwards competition level is a big factor along with him being able to play two positions in the defensive schemes.

yeah been living up here in gaysville for 5yrs,big culture shock when i moved up here,nothing like the bottom!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back