Edwards a possible commit today either verbal or silent?

Love Edwards, but he appears to be another South Florida guy infatuated with putting on for one of the kkk capitals of the world in Gainesville.

Do outsiders realize just how far Gainesville is from Miami both geographically and culturally? It's like being raised in Compton and being a yuge Stanford guy instead of loving USC.

At least Stanford is in a big city. It's more like rooting for UC-Merced. Although I don't think they have the KKK there. But they have motorcycle gangs.

Advertisement
Love Edwards, but he appears to be another South Florida guy infatuated with putting on for one of the kkk capitals of the world in Gainesville.

Do outsiders realize just how far Gainesville is from Miami both geographically and culturally? It's like being raised in Compton and being a yuge Stanford guy instead of loving USC.

I get what you're saying. I think Cal Berkley would have been a better juxtaposition to USC than Stanford. Going to Stanford is never a bad move on any level. Carry on, sir.

Advertisement
Pete has been gold.

How the fvck are you are you supposed to know where these Heritage kids are going to end up. Their former coach couldn't even tell you that.

Advertisement
Pete has been gold.

How the fvck are you are you supposed to know where these Heritage kids are going to end up. Their former coach couldn't even tell you that.

how can anyone expect pete to nail 100% where an 18 year olds mind is? he gets alot of good info, first hand chatter but the predictions are always going to be rocky.

Pete has been gold.

how can anyone expect pete to nail 100% where an 18 year olds mind is? he gets alot of good info, first hand chatter but the predictions are always going to be rocky.
Exactly.

Pete has been on top of everything and has given us countless information that no one else has.

These are 17 and 18 year old kids we're talking about here.

This board is ridiculous. Pete is damned if he do damned if he don't. Little Mitches calling Pete out. Here is an idea, go start your own free site and see how that goes. Sheesh

LOL. Richard Sherman of the Seahawks, another very tall CB, made exactly the choice you reference. He grew up in Compton but chose Stanford over those SoCal schools. Worked out pretty well for him.

That said, I'd really like to see a guy of Edwards' size and ability in our defensive backfield. Sign him up!

That's one guy. And USC didn't want him. So thanks for being playing. LOL.

Advertisement
pete is wrong ALOT. thats expected tho. unless he is in the kids head, he doesnt know what an 18 year old is going to do. plus his site is canesinsight so a kid wont be negative about miami to him. pete also provides a FREE site with very good info in contrast to other sites who charge and flat out LIE. pete works hard and gives the info he gets.

"stb said: View Post
No offer for Carpenter the S so far in visit the weekend to the U. Could it be that Edwards is close to a verbal to U? If Carpenter leaves tonight without an offer then possibly Edwards was a silent today. I heard he wants to announce on NSD. Edwards despite his ups-and-downs with the U he is a more versatile player and had played a lot tougher competition."

crimson_cane said
"Such a bad post"

crimson_cane talking about bad posts. crimson_cane youare fart sniffer! Heck one of your posts on this site already has 10 DOWN votes

Last edited:
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] Ariz: you ain't gotta answer to these non-insiders, dog. Baseball players get in to the HOF connecting on 30% of the pitches coming their way and my dude you've been more right than not, including ppl visiting when other outlets said otherwise. The fact that Rivals and 247 writers come this forum to get scoops b4 tweeting or replying says enough. F these chumps, Pete.

Advertisement
I respect Pete for giving predictions. I've been following recruiting long enough to know that kids like ******* with people that lurk on their Twitter accounts like creepy ex girlfriends.

If your business is making predictions in recruiting then you better be prepared to be more wrong than right. Pete gives his thoughts because y'all sit around him like a bunch of baby birds. He doesn't however navigate around here like he's incapable of being wrong and above the game, which is why he will continue to be successful.

Exactly.

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] Ariz: you ain't gotta answer to these non-insiders, dog. Baseball players get in to the HOF connecting on 30% of the pitches coming their way and my dude you've been more right than not, including ppl visiting when other outlets said otherwise. The fact that Rivals and 247 writers come this forum to get scoops b4 tweeting or replying says enough. F these chumps, Pete.

Pete been iffy this month

February coming soon

What have I been iffy on other than Herbert/Slaton? I still think Harley comin'

Is this a prediction? If so he gone.

/jk.. we all still appreciate the predictions and info. People gotta understand how fluid this **** is and how quick kids change their mind. Keep giving us the latest

Advertisement
Back