Edwards a possible commit today either verbal or silent?

Advertisement
Love Edwards, but he appears to be another South Florida guy infatuated with putting on for one of the kkk capitals of the world in Gainesville.

Do outsiders realize just how far Gainesville is from Miami both geographically and culturally? It's like being raised in Compton and being a yuge Stanford guy instead of loving USC.

LOL. Richard Sherman of the Seahawks, another very tall CB, made exactly the choice you reference. He grew up in Compton but chose Stanford over those SoCal schools. Worked out pretty well for him.

That said, I'd really like to see a guy of Edwards' size and ability in our defensive backfield. Sign him up!

Doubt Sherman had a USC offer. At the time they were elite and he was under the radar.

Sherman also started as a receiver if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete said it's down to UF or Miami. Which means it's coming down to how much UF wants him, since he'd rather play there.

Pete aint lookin too good at crootin predictions this year.... nobody knows anything we just gotta sit & wait
The only two predictions Pete is guaranteed to miss on is Slaton and Holloman.
I would not constitute that as Pete "ain't lookin too good".

I never predicted Holloman to Miami
Sure about that Pete?

"The Work 11-6: It's recruiting season-thework-jpg

**The legitimacy of nationally ranked receiver Jeremiah Holloman’s interest in Miami has been more than confirmed this weekend.

Deejay Dallas warned Canes fans earlier this week on the CanesInSight podcast that Holloman was being real with about Miami’s chances of landing him. The 6-2, 190-pound 4-star receiver arrived in Miami on Friday with both of his parents, was another signal of where the Canes stand with Holloman. Sources say that Holloman’s parents were extremely engaged in the game, cheering on the Hurricanes. It doesn’t hurt that true freshman receiver Ahmmon Richards had 8 receptions for 144 yards.

After the game, people who had been with Holloman during his visit said that he even considered making his decision this weekend and they would be surprised if he was not a Cane by the time he enrolls at a school in January.

My prediction is Miami. " -Peter Ariz

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes-recruiting/104933

he's playing chess not checkers

Pete said it's down to UF or Miami. Which means it's coming down to how much UF wants him, since he'd rather play there.

Pete aint lookin too good at crootin predictions this year.... nobody knows anything we just gotta sit & wait

Sure about that Pete?

**The legitimacy of nationally ranked receiver Jeremiah Holloman’s interest in Miami has been more than confirmed this weekend.

Deejay Dallas warned Canes fans earlier this week on the CanesInSight podcast that Holloman was being real with about Miami’s chances of landing him. The 6-2, 190-pound 4-star receiver arrived in Miami on Friday with both of his parents, was another signal of where the Canes stand with Holloman. Sources say that Holloman’s parents were extremely engaged in the game, cheering on the Hurricanes. It doesn’t hurt that true freshman receiver Ahmmon Richards had 8 receptions for 144 yards.

After the game, people who had been with Holloman during his visit said that he even considered making his decision this weekend and they would be surprised if he was not a Cane by the time he enrolls at a school in January.

I hear what you're saying, but someone saying "I predict" is a little different than saying someone is for sure coming, which Pete never said.

pete is wrong ALOT. thats expected tho. unless he is in the kids head, he doesnt know what an 18 year old is going to do. plus his site is canesinsight so a kid wont be negative about miami to him. pete also provides a FREE site with very good info in contrast to other sites who charge and flat out LIE. pete works hard and gives the info he gets.

blackvern - "Pete aint lookin too good at crootin predictions"
JMG - "Pete missed on Slaton and Holloman"
Pete - "I never predicted Holloman"

2 and a half months ago
Pete - "My prediction is Miami"

Yes. That is a prediction.

We all appreciate everything Pete and the CIS family does for all of us. But that doesn't mean we can't correct him and call him out.

Advertisement
blackvern - "Pete aint lookin too good at crootin predictions"
JMG - "Pete missed on Slaton and Holloman"
Pete - "I never predicted Holloman"

2 and a half months ago
Pete - "My prediction is Miami"

Yes. That is a prediction.

We all appreciate everything Pete and the CIS family does for all of us. But that doesn't mean we can't correct him and call him out.

he might miss on CJ too. i've heard he is totally up in air. a miss would be a good thing if he came to UM tho lol

Sure about that Pete?

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
This board is becoming hella chippy. Lol. Recruiting brings the worst out of fans. Lol

Sure about that Pete?

I hear what you're saying, but someone saying "I predict" is a little different than saying someone is for sure coming, which Pete never said.

Haa! they teach you this at Harvard?

Advertisement
Back