Edouard

Advertisement
Not surprising. Think it was The Traitor that got him to pull the trigger in the first place.

I think it has been pretty well established that Golden lets the best players play. If that isn't good enough for ANY of the kids we are recruiting then they should look elsewhere.

Advertisement
He said over a month ago that there was a lack of contact and if there's still issues now then most likely somebody isn't all in. Doesn't matter though because they want 2 qbs in this class and we have at least 3 that looks close to committing right now

I would still like to see him part of this class though as long as Kaaya is the other QB.

Long way to go though and who knows who this staff is out there recruiting. Edouard looks like he has a ton of skill just might be a ways off physically.

he seems like a great kid. However, he didnt blow me away at all. he seems like a project at qb.

I would still like to see him part of this class though as long as Kaaya is the other QB.

Long way to go though and who knows who this staff is out there recruiting. Edouard looks like he has a ton of skill just might be a ways off physically.
Let's be real Isom, Rozier and Kaaya all look close to committing so we know the staff is looking hard at other guys and that might mean they're phasing Alin out you never know

Advertisement
I'm a big fan of Alin so I want him in the class but If he decommits and we replace him with Kaaya and Rosier I ain't even fretting.

How respected in SoFla is he? I remember when he first committed we were excited about what he could do recruiting for us.

Could this have a larger negative impact with other recruits we're going after.

I feel like Wilson is doing his best to sour kids on UM. I'm hoping Edouard won't do the same.

How respected in SoFla is he? I remember when he first committed we were excited about what he could do recruiting for us.

Could this have a larger negative impact with other recruits we're going after.

I feel like Wilson is doing his best to sour kids on UM. I'm hoping Edouard won't do the same.

Alin actually got an offer so I doubt he does that and it doesn't seem to be his character. I will say this though after he committed it seemed like other schools showed him more love

Advertisement
Almost feel like this was their way of pushing him out (by pursuing other QBs), without actually pulling his scholly.

Almost feel like this was their way of pushing him out (by pursuing other QBs), without actually pulling his scholly.
Been saying that for the longest, especially when they are contacting others so much but the 1 qb who actually is committed is talking about lack of communication

Advertisement
i like him but it seemed like he was really benedict arnold's guy, his 9 td, 9 int. and i always felt like he could be the glue guy of the class but i think its more the staff cooling on him, i think he's gonna end up at loserville

I just don't get why the kids love playing both sides.. retweets a scout bout possible kids decommitting but then throws up The U.

/I get it really, they want the attention but **** it's stupid.

dude that are "high on our list" has one offer AT QB that doesn't bother anyone? i mean there are names like brett farve and colin kaepernick but how often do those guys come around once every 20 years? cmon give me a break ill take Edouard and company

Advertisement
Back