Edouard

dude that are "high on our list" has one offer AT QB that doesn't bother anyone? i mean there are names like brett farve and colin kaepernick but how often do those guys come around once every 20 years? cmon give me a break ill take Edouard and company

I'm pretty sure Morris didn't have that many offers so... I'll trust Coley on this. It's not like they look terrible or anything.

Advertisement
I just don't get why the kids love playing both sides.. retweets a scout bout possible kids decommitting but then throws up The U.

/I get it really, they want the attention but **** it's stupid.

I see what he's doing, and I don't think it has much at all to do with attention. The kid absolutely loves The U and truly wants to be here. He just doesn't want to be somewhere he isn't wanted. He knows if he de-committs, that's it, he can kiss Miami goodbye. I think he's frustrated as **** at this point, and I don't blame the kid. He got brought in by a guy who bailed ship and left him high and dry.

edit: he doesn't seem like an attention-*****, that's all. He seems like a really good kid that would be totally solid to us if someone would even answer his phone calls LOL

Last edited:
I really like Alin as a prospect. I think he has a ton of upside. Ideally I would take Rosier or Kaaya and keep Edoard because of his high ceiling. If Edoard doesn't develop into the player we/I think he can be, we have Rosier or Kaaya hopefully progressing at their expected rate. Hopefully Olsen is where (we all pray to his father, God) we expect him to be. If he's balling out big time then it puts a lot less pressure on the two QB's we have coming in to succeed in their first two years which gives them the time to develop on their own.

Advertisement
I just don't get why the kids love playing both sides.. retweets a scout bout possible kids decommitting but then throws up The U.

/I get it really, they want the attention but **** it's stupid.

I see what he's doing, and I don't think it has much at all to do with attention. The kid absolutely loves The U and truly wants to be here. He just doesn't want to be somewhere he isn't wanted. He knows if he de-committs, that's it, he can kiss Miami goodbye. I think he's frustrated as **** at this point, and I don't blame the kid. He got brought in by a guy who bailed ship and left him high and dry.

edit: he doesn't seem like an attention-*****, that's all. He seems like a really good kid that would be totally solid to us if someone would even answer his phone calls LOL

I agree. Don't like that some are bashing him. Stuff happens all the time, when staff changes some kids get lost in the shuffle. Alin might be one, but seems like he really would love to be here. Trust the staff but think Alin is a good dude that just wants to make sure he has a place to play next year. Can't blame him. I like his potential as well.

Wish him the best if he ends up here or somewhere else.

This kid loves Miami, and we basically gave the kid a shiny new bike on Christmas morning and then took it away by lunchtime. I understand that CFB is a brutal business and these things happen, but I hate it. And I hate it even more than some fans don't see what's happening and are going after the kid.

This kid loves Miami, and we basically gave the kid a shiny new bike on Christmas morning and then took it away by lunchtime. I understand that CFB is a brutal business and these things happen, but I hate it. And I hate it even more than some fans don't see what's happening and are going after the kid.

This exact statement.

Advertisement
Doesnt Work
That doesn't mean he's doing anything with other schools to get that money we can't always go to that with every recruit

Gotcha, can't post from my phone...

It's a pic of Alin with a **** load of money in his lap. The same type of pic them Clemson commits always post

That doesn't mean he's doing anything with other schools to get that money we can't always go to that with every recruit

Advertisement

Considering I am unable to speak to the staff, I go by hearsay and other BS sources, I truly don't know what is happening. College football is a tough business, not meant for everyone. This kid needs to talk to the staff directly, he can just give them a call and find out.

Considering I am unable to speak to the staff, I go by hearsay and other BS sources, I truly don't know what is happening. College football is a tough business, not meant for everyone. This kid needs to talk to the staff directly, he can just give them a call and find out.

He said he calls Coley but he doesn't answer or return calls. Not much else you need to know I guess.

Seriously, isn't it clear that the staff doesn't want him, why are people so mad at the kid, he's not trolling, he's just probably a little upset that his offers pretty much been pulled, wouldn't we all be upset

Advertisement

He said he calls Coley but he doesn't answer or return calls. Not much else you need to know I guess.

That's bad on Coley's part, at least tell him directly he's not needed anymore, don't ignore his call like a **** b*tch.

Everyone drooled over Coley's recruiting prowess while he was at FSU, and deservedly so -- he was and is a beast. The guy knows what he's doing. No one on this board knows all the dynamics at play, so I would withhold judgment either way.

Eduard is another primaddonna SFL kid that thinks he is better than he is. Nobody knew who he was before committing to us.

Kid would be a disaster here sitting behind Olsen for 3 years.

Good riddance.

Lulz @ anyone dogging this kid. He hasnt done anything wrong. All he hears/reads about is Coley offering/visiting other QBs.

Alin just wants some clarification from the staff so at least wait to rip the kid until he actually decommits.

Advertisement
Back