Edge opening up a new strip club in Miami

Advertisement
Ive been to a few booty clubs in Atlanta , magic city, blue flame, club blaze and follies. I will be sure to go edge spot when I go down to Miami.

Only way a woman will talk to ya, huh?

**** nah, not bragging but I'm definitely good with the women . I don't need no **** strip club lol. I just went to celebrate my birthday and just on a casual occasion with some of my friends.

Strip club followed a dinner of well done steaks

Hope it works out, but tough to run a Gentleman's Club unless if you're laundering money or taking a cut of drug/prostitution sales.

Advertisement
I hope he sets a rule that no current hurricanes can enter.

Kinda sorta agree, but at least you have a UM & future NFL HOFer to tell em', "Hey kid, go home!"

And James has actually given back to UM, is currently invested with His nephew on the team, and Richt has eyes & ears in there to tell em' what time it is.

My foremost concern though, is player safety, that place has had several homicides occur on the premises, beginning with the originial owner. God forbid any of our players get caught up in that crap.

Take One was a warzone, there was a shooting there like every week.

Good luck to Edge on his business venture tho...I ran into him at a party that Trina threw for NBA player Kenyon Martin back when they were dating. He was in the corner just chillin by himself, my drunk *** stumbled up to him and yelled "Sup Edge!" and he could've easily ignored me like most celebs prolly would have, but he flashed a big gold-toothed grin and said "Sup baby!" and dapped me up.

Take One was a warzone, there was a shooting there like every week.

Good luck to Edge on his business venture tho...I ran into him at a party that Trina threw for NBA player Kenyon Martin back when they were dating. He was in the corner just chillin by himself, my drunk *** stumbled up to him and yelled "Sup Edge!" and he could've easily ignored me like most celebs prolly would have, but he flashed a big gold-toothed grin and said "Sup baby!" and dapped me up.

On a similar note, Willis McGahee is one of the nicest people around fans you'll ever see. I'm not just talking about one time I've seen him, it's been several times that I've observed. Other than Sapp, a lot of canes are good people out and about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back