Edge opening up a new strip club in Miami

Advertisement
STOP IT ....
are you serious my old old old stomping ground
After that it was Jumbo , JUMBOS2-master675.jpg(yeah I ride with that solider)

smashing time after that ....

Boy those was the good ol days now I'm married :/

Brock have you ever been to Oasis in the A?

Last edited:
i was sad to see JUMBO'S go. I would eat there late night like a mug. The Miami Central Special

It's not a new club, he just bought Take One lounge and is fixing it up, he bought about a year ago, been in the works for awhile.

Kind of like how the rapper ti did with a strip club in Atlanta , he just opened it it's called Vlive atlanta

Advertisement
Edge's scrip club gonna be the standard recruiting stop after the Rusty Pelican dinner.

I happened to step on about 5 stacks at Rolex (5K/$5,000.00 for the ivy league reps on the board). I didn't move my foot for about 2 hours until I knew I was in the clear to bend down and pick it up. Lol. That was 14 years and 3 cities ago, but I still feel like at any given day, someone is going to step to me about their 5 G's

Advertisement
Ive been to a few booty clubs in Atlanta , magic city, blue flame, club blaze and follies. I will be sure to go edge spot when I go down to Miami.

Only way a woman will talk to ya, huh?

**** nah, not bragging but I'm definitely good with the women . I don't need no **** strip club lol. I just went to celebrate my birthday and just on a casual occasion with some of my friends.

DO.NOT.TAKE.THE.BAIT.

TOO.LATE.

Advertisement
While I hope that this works out for Edge, I'm going to say the following: A strip club is a crappy investment, especially for someone with Edge's money. I guess he didn't watch the movie "Broke".

Advertisement
Ive been to a few booty clubs in Atlanta , magic city, blue flame, club blaze and follies. I will be sure to go edge spot when I go down to Miami.

Order chicken. Its good cooked well.

I happened to step on about 5 stacks at Rolex (5K/$5,000.00 for the ivy league reps on the board). I didn't move my foot for about 2 hours until I knew I was in the clear to bend down and pick it up. Lol. That was 14 years and 3 cities ago, but I still feel like at any given day, someone is going to step to me about their 5 G's

had you taken that $ and bought AAPL stock with it, it would be worth $673,960.38 today.

Advertisement
Back