• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Edge opening up a new strip club in Miami

58straight

Junior
There's a brand new boss in the Miami strip club scene ... ex-NFL star Edgerrin James.
TMZ Sports has learned the 4-time Pro Bowler is launching "One" -- a brand new upscale booty club. Our sources say James is the sole owner.
James has been running "soft openings" to prepare for the official launch -- and has had a bunch of his famous friends (including Clinton Portis and Luther Campbell) inside the joint to check it out.
The strip club biz is super competitive in Miami -- but Edge is a god in the city and happens to be extremely well-connected. If anyone has a shot to break through, it's him.

Edgerrin James Tackles Strip Club Biz ... I'M AN OWNER! | TMZ.com

streetja

Please fire me
Way to include the address, TMZ.

Strip club bidness in Miami is fvcking cutthroat. Risky investment. Good luck to him

Oicu812

Sophomore
I refuse to say squat bout a bagman,.. But I will say the helicopter bit is about to be a lot less impressive to some of these young men!! Lmao!! Wish you the best Edge!!

brock

All-American
Ive been to a few booty clubs in Atlanta , magic city, blue flame, club blaze and follies. I will be sure to go edge spot when I go down to Miami.

brock

All-American
Ive been to a few booty clubs in Atlanta , magic city, blue flame, club blaze and follies. I will be sure to go edge spot when I go down to Miami.

Only way a woman will talk to ya, huh?

Hell nah, not bragging but I'm definitely good with the women . I don't need no damn strip club lol. I just went to celebrate my birthday and just on a casual occasion with some of my friends.

Last edited:

Notsince1985

Retired staff

Only way a woman will talk to ya, huh?

Hell nah, not bragging but I'm definitely good with the women . I don't need no damn strip club lol. I just went to celebrate my birthday and just on a casual occasion with some of my friends.

DO.NOT.TAKE.THE.BAIT.

Hollywood13

Redshirt Freshman
It's not a new club, he just bought Take One lounge and is fixing it up, he bought about a year ago, been in the works for awhile.