Edge opening up a new strip club in Miami

58straight

Junior
There's a brand new boss in the Miami strip club scene ... ex-NFL star Edgerrin James.
TMZ Sports has learned the 4-time Pro Bowler is launching "One" -- a brand new upscale booty club. Our sources say James is the sole owner.
James has been running "soft openings" to prepare for the official launch -- and has had a bunch of his famous friends (including Clinton Portis and Luther Campbell) inside the joint to check it out.
The strip club biz is super competitive in Miami -- but Edge is a god in the city and happens to be extremely well-connected. If anyone has a shot to break through, it's him.

Edgerrin James Tackles Strip Club Biz ... I'M AN OWNER! | TMZ.com

Advertisement
Way to include the address, TMZ.

Strip club bidness in Miami is ******* cutthroat. Risky investment. Good luck to him

Advertisement
I refuse to say squat bout a bagman,.. But I will say the helicopter bit is about to be a lot less impressive to some of these young men!! Lmao!! Wish you the best Edge!!

Ive been to a few booty clubs in Atlanta , magic city, blue flame, club blaze and follies. I will be sure to go edge spot when I go down to Miami.

Advertisement
Ive been to a few booty clubs in Atlanta , magic city, blue flame, club blaze and follies. I will be sure to go edge spot when I go down to Miami.

Only way a woman will talk to ya, huh?

**** nah, not bragging but I'm definitely good with the women . I don't need no **** strip club lol. I just went to celebrate my birthday and just on a casual occasion with some of my friends.

Last edited:
Advertisement

**** nah, not bragging but I'm definitely good with the women . I don't need no **** strip club lol. I just went to celebrate my birthday and just on a casual occasion with some of my friends.

DO.NOT.TAKE.THE.BAIT.

It's not a new club, he just bought Take One lounge and is fixing it up, he bought about a year ago, been in the works for awhile.

Advertisement
Who remembers Club Pink Pussycat on 36th?

So many shone hoes used to dance in there lol

Luke was quoted as saying, "It's not as good as the one in Gainesville."

Advertisement
Back