Edge opening up a new strip club in Miami

Advertisement
I happened to step on about 5 stacks at Rolex (5K/$5,000.00 for the ivy league reps on the board). I didn't move my foot for about 2 hours until I knew I was in the clear to bend down and pick it up. Lol. That was 14 years and 3 cities ago, but I still feel like at any given day, someone is going to step to me about their 5 G's

You got may money! Glad you fessed up man. Where can we meet?

Who remembers Club Pink ****cat on 36th?

So many shone hoes used to dance in there lol

Seems to ring a bell. Just west Miami Jai alai? Not that I have ever entered either place or any like them. Wasn't there a "theater" by a similar name over on Biscayne. Again, I would only know because I might have seen it on the way downtown to Gesu for Mass.

Advertisement
Ive been to a few booty clubs in Atlanta , magic city, blue flame, club blaze and follies. I will be sure to go edge spot when I go down to Miami.

How are those Mondays bruh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Hate to be that guy but it's not a good idea to open strip clubs on 79th st. I wish him luck but know exactly how this will turn out. Neg me up I wish I could neg myself.

Advertisement
Ive been to a few booty clubs in Atlanta , magic city, blue flame, club blaze and follies. I will be sure to go edge spot when I go down to Miami.

How are those on mondays? Is that what your asking?

Bruh this shouldn't need no explanation. Only one of those is renowned for its Mondays.

Bruh this shouldn't need no explanation. Only one of those is renowned for its Mondays.

The legendary Magic City Mondays lol

That's why you my dude. Real talk. The National Championship in Atlanta next year. Monday night celebration at Magic City

Advertisement

Yeah I know that, every night the same in that b*tch regardless. Them hoes getting that check. In blue flame the dough boys go there often so you got to be balling lol

Last edited:

That's why you my dude. Real talk. The National Championship in Atlanta next year. Monday night celebration at Magic City

I'll slide too, it's right around the corner from the ga dome

Advertisement
Back