Official Ed Reed WAS new Head Coach at Bethune-Cookman (Now Not đź« )

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alonzo liked a comment from someone criticizing Ed. Oof. Maybe there was some tension behind the scenes.

Alonzo's Dad is a FAMU grad and coached at Texas Southern, so perhaps Alonzo is showing some sensitivity to fellow HBCU school.

So he says he has not even been hired yet and he already on social media trashing the admin? Oof

Advertisement
I see 2 thing here.

1. Money is an issue. This will be a challenge.
2. Communication might be an issue. Perhaps Ed Reed expected everyone to have as much concern as he does and put in the commensurate amount of effort. If the administration just figured they hired him, it's all his responsibility, then I understand his frustration.
Wouldn't that be a conversation between both parties ahead of time before he's even hired???

Advertisement
It's his first coaching job. He may not have considered that he'd have to specify having a clean office to move into.
Soooooo wouldn't you think they gave him a walkthrough during the hiring process to give him a looksee at what he's getting into??? I mean it just seems based on the rant that those things should have been observed, talked about beforehand....
Either way it's a bad look by Ed.... I know he apologized but that doesn't erase what's been seen... Hopefully he gets it worked out ...

Soooooo wouldn't you think they gave him a walkthrough during the hiring process to give him a looksee at what he's getting into??? I mean it just seems based on the rant that those things should have been observed, talked about beforehand....
Either way it's a bad look by Ed.... I know he apologized but that doesn't erase what's been seen... Hopefully he gets it worked out ...
What I'm saying is it's a communication problem. I have no idea what was said or agreed between the two parties. But rather obviously things weren't the way he expected.

What I'm saying is it's a communication problem. I have no idea what was said or agreed between the two parties. But rather obviously things weren't the way he expected.
Don't get me wrong.. I'm not questioning you at all ... I absolutely understand what you've been saying.... I was just leading it where you just said it being a communication problem.... That's 100% the issue.... and for that I blame Ed.... How he himself or with whatever form of Lawyer/Agent that's on his business side didn't see any of this before hand is beyond me..... Makes no sense...

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong.. I'm not questioning you at all ... I absolutely understand what you've been saying.... I was just leading it where you just said it being a communication problem.... That's 100% the issue.... and for that I blame Ed.... How he himself or with whatever form of Lawyer/Agent that's on his business side didn't see any of this before hand is beyond me..... Makes no sense...
It's also his first time in that situation, sometimes people are just trusting. Live and learn.

It's his first coaching job. He may not have considered that he'd have to specify having a clean office to move into.

1673905448236.jpeg

Advertisement
Back