Official Ed Reed WAS new Head Coach at Bethune-Cookman (Now Not 🫠)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like he walked into a situation where Bethune Cookman has almost "0" support for the football program or the facilities and Ed is not so delicately letting the world know about it. Might not be the best way to get institutional support.
He won’t get it unless he wins them 10 games and recruits 4 and 5 star kids there and invests with his own money. A lot of these HBCU’s every year make the news for embezzling money for a lot of different reasons. HBCU’s are not an issue the people who run them are. We as a people have to work and fix them

Advertisement
eth
He won’t get it unless he wins them 10 games and recruits 4 and 5 star kids there and invests with his own money. A lot of these HBCU’s every year make the news for embezzling money for a lot of different reasons. HBCU’s are not an issue the people who run them are. We as a people have to work and fix them
Bethune Cookman was in the local Daytona Beach press in 2022 for exactly that reason .... administrators and misuse of funds.

Advertisement
Very surprise he choose to go there wit all the financial issues they’ve been having for some years there.

Advertisement
So educate us. What are the problems at this and other HBCUs that had him go off like that?
Ed is in like day 1 so he shouldn’t be making any videos I’ll start there. But from the head coach perspective they’ll tell you anything to get you under contract and then you come and see how corrupt they are. There is no money invested in football whatsoever and the money the program eventually makes disappears with no trace. I don’t wanna say it’s all HBCU’s cuz that’s not fair but it’s pretty common with a nice amount of them.

Ed is in like day 1 so he shouldn’t be making any videos I’ll start there. But from the head coach perspective they’ll tell you anything to get you under contract and then you come and see how corrupt they are. There is no money invested in football whatsoever and the money the program eventually makes disappears with no trace. I don’t wanna say it’s all HBCU’s cuz that’s not fair but it’s pretty common with a nice amount of them.
Wow!! Ok!

So what makes their set up different from non HBCU Universities in terms of how they report their finances?

Private vs State, etc, I know like, for example, private institutions don’t have to reveal salaries, etc as an example, if I make sense.

Advertisement
Back