Official Ed Reed WAS new Head Coach at Bethune-Cookman (Now Not 🫠)

Advertisement
Former NFL players had coached at HBCUs BEFORE Deion. In fact, Ed Reed was rumored to be in the running for the Grambling gig before Deion.

It's like a cult with some of you.
Relax lady.

Usually the greatest of timers don’t go sign up to coach, especially at places like HBCU.

Deion top 5 player all time, made it feel okay for other goats to go coach and bring up other HBCU programs.. all I meant,

My main concern is that BCU Athletics was in severe financial trouble earlier this year. Players even wrote an open letter to their AD about the state of their program. Pretty sure this was prior to their game with us when a ton of their players were ruled ineligible

I hope this move motivates big donors to step up and give ER the resources he needs to be successful.

Best of luck ER!

Advertisement
Why would DVD leave Miami where his kids go to school when he’s more than likely being promoted to on field to go to a BCU which…no offense won’t be able to pay him half of what he makes at Miami, has awful facilities and will require him to move. Makes zero sense for any main analyst like DVD or Cooney to move on. Other guys I could see

Why would DVD leave Miami where his kids go to school when he’s more than likely being promoted to on field to go to a BCU which…no offense won’t be able to pay him half of what he makes at Miami, has awful facilities and will require him to move. Makes zero sense for any main analyst like DVD or Cooney to move on. Other guys I could see
You're dealing with people who haven't done this much thinking in their entire lives.

I'd much rather he be a head coach at BC than be a DB coach somewhere he could recruit against us.. I'd hate that....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder how many of our gaggle of portal entries between now and the spring end up there?

His assistant hires will be interesting see.

Dang !
Good for him, but ......
Now who are we going to hire to fill the void and do ..... whatever it was that Ed Reed did here?

Advertisement
Back