Ed Reed tweet

Advertisement
Ed wasn’t happy with the DB play but it left a lot to the imagination. I would like to know if it’s related to talent, technique, scheme, or mental errors. I would bet the farm Ed gave his criticism directly to coaches.

After watching this team for a long time I‘m putting more blame on coaches for poor technique (poor jam at LOS on press and lack of coverage skills) and rewarding players based mostly on seniority and practice. Game film And grades should be among the most Important in deciding playing time. Remember last year when Greg Rousseau played only 10 snaps in the first couple games and was benched for Patchan. McCloud, Carter and Ivey shouldn’t start against UL.

Blake and his supporters are the reason Alonso is not at UM as James knew his days were numbered if 30 came to town. Alonso had some demands and Blake James was not part of the future and that is directly from several folks very close to Zo. The AD Alonso was looking for was already in the Gables.
👀👀👀

D1557D9F-51A0-4348-8B54-CB70D1275E35.jpeg

Advertisement
Alonso was not coming to UM to be part of a Blake James/ Manny Diaz publicity stunt. He was bringing NFL executive experience and a ton of respect from college and pro football personnel throughout the country. Anybody that thinks Zo wasn’t offered the job and declined has absolutely no clue. He made demands and Blake and Manny didn’t want 30 with power as Alonso told them his plan. Anybody that knows Alonso Highsmith knows what I mean, good football mind, Speaks his piece and his integrity is second to none. When Al finally said no they went with Ed to cover their ***. Ed was the best safety to ever play the game and having him around the program can’t hurt. However an exact position or title with his responsibilities would be a huge step moving forward.

listen, no one goes to Publix anymore, a least not since Tad Foote did. It is Whole Foods (aka Whole Paycheck) or bust.
I feel like Ed might be loyal. Hole Foodz is part of what's wrong with this country!

True story- Butch used to routinely shop at Winn Dixie behind Sunset Place like a real man. Once caught him and Schiano buying like 8 containers of cookie dough and a bunch of cases of Miller Lite right before a hurricane.

Advertisement
Shucks! If only we knew someone known to ask everyone personal questions concerning their thoughts and feelings who could find out what Ed meant by his tweet.

1600199114703.png

Alonso was not coming to UM to be part of a Blake James/ Manny Diaz publicity stunt. He was bringing NFL executive experience and a ton of respect from college and pro football personnel throughout the country. Anybody that thinks Zo wasn’t offered the job and declined has absolutely no clue. He made demands and Blake and Manny didn’t want 30 with power as Alonso told them his plan. Anybody that knows Alonso Highsmith knows what I mean, good football mind, Speaks his piece and his integrity is second to none. When Al finally said no they went with Ed to cover their ***. Ed was the best safety to ever play the game and having him around the program can’t hurt. However an exact position or title with his responsibilities would be a huge step moving forward.
Generally, people in power do not relinquish power voluntarily, it must be wrestled from them. Neither Manny nor Blake (nor Blake's strap-on wife) was going to voluntarily relinquish any power to Alonso "I'm Not Scared of You B!tiches" Highsmith because that would have endangered their well being. No question that Ed "I'm Hurtin' Dawg" Reed was a PR move/ an accommodation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all made 7 pages over a emoji..in that case 💦😈🍆🍌🍑🍤🌮..pause for some if applicable

You wanna be devilish making a girl wet by you and your home boy putting your respective eggplant and banana peckers in her peach butt and in her shrimp smelling taco p*ssy? Did I get that right? I translated IJJB post once before so I feel like I have this ish down.

You wanna be devilish making a girl wet by you and your home boy putting your respective eggplant and banana peckers in her peach butt and in her shrimp smelling taco p*ssy? Did I get that right? I translated IJJB post once before so I feel like I have this ish down.
Nope. Just pointing out the fact it’s taco Tuesssssdayyyy😂

Baker sux, shouldn't be the DC at a high profile university like Miami. Manny could've gotten someone better. Maybe Manny wanted a "yes" man. Baker needs to fix those BS schemes that don't work.
Manny tried, got the door slammed in his face. His first call to hire a coordinator was Bo Pelini who was HC at YSU and Bo said no on the phone, didn’t even fly in for an interview. Not a big fan of Diaz.

Manny tried, got the door slammed in his face. His first call to hire a coordinator was Bo Pelini who was HC at YSU and Bo said no on the phone, didn’t even fly in for an interview. Not a big fan of Diaz.
Outside of Temple, Richt and Blake, who is/was?

Advertisement
Back