Ed Reed tweet

Advertisement
Giving a hardworking, team first player the reward of 6 snaps against UAB isn't going to stunt the development of Huff, Flag et al.

If they're as good as everyone thinks, they'll force themselves into the picture.
I don't think it is the issue of giving him some snaps, but when he is getting them. If you want to put the former walk-on in during garbage time, I get it. But remember last year he played meaningful ACC snaps, and I am sure that is carrying forward to here too. We have enough depth at LB and striker, and enough of it still young, where he should not be playing until the game is out of reach.

Advertisement
Have you not seen the **** show that is our athletic department? We hired a coach without doing interviews. Why do you think Manny kicked back so hard about hiring Highsmith into a position above his? Never say never when it comes to Miami athletics, lol
Blake and his supporters are the reason Alonso is not at UM as James knew his days were numbered if 30 came to town. Alonso had some demands and Blake James ( not known to him) was not part of the future and that is directly from several folks very close to Zo. The AD Alonso was looking for was already in the Gables.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reed is known for being humble. There's a zero percent chance he's using twitter to make Baker look bad, and a 100% chance he's humbly taking a little credit for perceived good safety play.

Advertisement
I truly don't understand why we do not play more press man. You've got CB's with long arms and you never see them press at the line. With our DL and pass rush it makes too much sense to me.

For those of you old people that require a tutorial in Twitter emojis, that emoji means “embarrassed.” So either Ed is embarrassed about the play of the secondary or embarrassed about Bakers kid gloves approach being overly positive when grading the play of the secondary, possibly both.
I am confident Ed’s emoji is about his embarrassment with how the secondary played. Reed’s a pro. He isn’t going to use an emoji to express dissatisfaction with a Coach. That happens in meetings and behind closed doors. But players see tweets. Reed is basically telling a few player, ‘you got called out by your coach. Step up or get out’.

What coaches are in the press box for Miami?
already discussed. last year, Field, Stubblefield and Rumph were upstairs. Hickson, the OL coach, Enos, Stroud, Patke and Banda were on the sidelines. need to confirm what happened in game 1 but since i didn't go to the game, i don't know yet.

Blake and his supporters are the reason Alonso is not at UM as James knew his days were numbered if 30 came to town. Alonso had some demands and Blake James was not part of the future and that is directly from several folks very close to Zo. The AD Alonso was looking for was already in the Gables.
BUTCH MUTHAFUKIN DAVIS *******?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I disagree, these kids now care more about their social media than real life. Ed is going to the place that matters to them and calling them out, like it or not social media is more powerful than face to face now.
We'll agree to disagree. I dont see a need in clowning anyone you work with especially when your in the position of power. Creating smoke publicly for no reason is not good.

Look at the Heat, just about everything is handled in house and behind closed doors. No need for little kid games.

Advertisement
Back