Ed Reed tweet

Advertisement
Baker sux, shouldn't be the DC at a high profile university like Miami. Manny could've gotten someone better. Maybe Manny wanted a "yes" man. Baker needs to fix those BS schemes that don't work.

Dawg...we talking about emojis?

Not a game.

Not a scheme.

Not the players.

But EMOJIS!

We talking about EMOJIS!
1600187709072.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You could. You could interpret it to mean he’s embarrassed by Christy’s reporting, or just the safeties. It’s impossible to say for certain, which means it’s definitely about Baker being a fraud.
I personally read it as Ed ripped *** while standing in line at the Publix deli while reading Baker's tweet and was very embarrassed that people in masks were still choking on how noxious the gas was.

Everyone laughed about it as Ed returned to Hecht with the Publix subs. All is well. On to Louisville!

I personally read it as Ed ripped *** while standing in line at the Publix deli while reading Baker's tweet and was very embarrassed that people in masks were still choking on how noxious the gas was.

Everyone laughed about it as Ed returned to Hecht with the Publix subs. All is well. On to Louisville!
On to Louisville!

Advertisement

listen, no one goes to Publix anymore, a least not since Tad Foote did. It is Whole Foods (aka Whole Paycheck) or bust.

I hope it's Ed calling a spade a spade. That's what we hired him for. Ed Reed's knowledge of the game shouldn't be compared to Bakers so the majority of this thread is bananas.

Go canes #beatlouisville

For those of you old people that require a tutorial in Twitter emojis, that emoji means “embarrassed.” So either Ed is embarrassed about the play of the secondary or embarrassed about Bakers kid gloves approach being overly positive when grading the play of the secondary, possibly both.
Or he’s embarrassed that Baker made these comments publicly as opposed to keeping it with the team.

Advertisement
Ed needs to be in every coach's ear at UM, telling them not to praise any players unless they're playing like All-Americans. That should always be the standard at Miami. That's the bar. I'm sure no fan wants to see a UM team full of players playing for a participation trophy. National title or bust!

GO CANES!!!
I may be going against the grain here but anyone who's managed people knows the negative reinforcement works, but only in the short term. For long term results, positive reinforcement is necessary. The problem is balance.

If you remember, Enos was full of negative reinforcement, people praised him then, the players needed a reality check. Fast forward to this year, we hear how the Greentree All Americans performed after each scrimmage. What should be discussed is the unvarnished truth in what they're doing right and what they're doing wrong.

We better hope our offense has a *big* game against Louisville if we want to win. Regardless of the outcome, prepare for Louisville to put up 40 (or more on us). Baker is that bad. Haven’t even mentioned Rumph/CB play or Patke, Ragone playing snaps in a game that isn’t an absolute blowout is unacceptable

Advertisement
Back