Ed Reed Speaks ....

Advertisement
Here's what I know, coach diaz was making excuses recently about how hard it is to stop the "rpo offenses" these days. Seemed to be saying that so he can somehow justify keeping coach baker come next season.

What we know, ed is not gone mince words, and he's been consistently seeing that our defensive guys have not been put in the best positions to succeed. Our alignments are almost always wrong with a 3 stack widereceiver set, left or right.

Well there you have it folks! Ed Reed spoke!
1608427665757.png

Advertisement
This has nothing to do about Miami. But certainly applies..

Advertisement
You're obsessed about Manny like he did your mom dirty.
These **** have problems. I said in another thread, Manny is not Saban but he also isnt Muschamp. Dude just went from 6-7 to 8-2 and has had 2 monster recruiting classes, let the man work. There are obvious areas where we could be critical but some of these poster are not objective at all.

Unfortunately im starting to believe that some posters dont like manny for things other than coaching.

These **** have problems. I said in another thread, Manny is not Saban but he also isnt Muschamp. Dude just went from 6-7 to 8-2 and has had 2 monster recruiting classes, let the man work. There are obvious areas where we could be critical but some of these poster are not objective at all.

Unfortunately im starting to believe that some posters dont like manny for things other than coaching.
I disagree. I mean yea, we all agree that short people are creepy, but that doesn’t mean we don’t like him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaching the world, and holding the title, sounds like it may be something that rhymes with analytical. But what do I know, I’m just an outsider looking in.

Advertisement
Back