Ed Reed Speaks ....

Not about Miami?! God **** you ***** just don’t get it. It never ceases to amaze me how dumb some of you really are to the core. The “chief of staff” posts this cryptic *** **** and it isn’t Miami related?????? Is he that tone deaf???... no he’s not. Once again, from a business standpoint.... if you have a ceo of a company posting cryptic **** like this relating to the industry his company he works at is in.... It’s not rocket science.
@RVACane. I think it's time to start building a case.

Advertisement
@RVACane @JD08 @1LuvCane. If this had been a thread about something more positive and less ambiguous, this gator ***** doesn't rear his head in a thread concerning one of our legends.
puppet GIF

Not about Miami?! God **** you ***** just don’t get it. It never ceases to amaze me how dumb some of you really are to the core. The “chief of staff” posts this cryptic *** **** and it isn’t Miami related?????? Is he that tone deaf???... no he’s not. Once again, from a business standpoint.... if you have a ceo of a company posting cryptic **** like this relating to the industry his company he works at is in.... It’s not rocket science.
Question: Did you just attack @DMoney with this “you *****” meltdown?

Answer: Yes you did.

Response: Infraction.

Explanation: Maybe you are right but this isn’t about that. If you disagree with someone you can do so like a human being not like some Mongoloid in meltdown.

Advertisement
I believe he has consistently stated his frustration from what he perceives as a lack of coaching opportunity [for him].

Don’t think this has anything to do with Miami.

He’s too smart to do something like that, imo.
I'm thinking for him to send this cryptic tweet to his followers on Twitter (mostly Miami fans) it has something to do with Miami. May not be about Diaz himself but we have other ineffective coaches on the team. If not about Miami, who do you think he is referring to? It has to be something that really irritated him, something of interest to him to tweet something out of the blue like that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
lol @ those in this thread that think Ed is above this type of stuff...did you follow his career?

im a huge fan but these are facts:
-he had various fights with John Harbaugh on the Ravens, even went through periods of time where they would never speak...led the so called “mutiny” in 2012-2013 timeframe
-in his stint with the Texans, after a bad loss, he went to the media and said the team was “outcoached”

my point being, Ed has never been a guy to just keep quiet and fall in line. So yes, this tweet is likely about UM, even though it is kind of immature to do it on Twitter

Ed's too old to be making cryptic posts like that, especially given his part-time position at UM where coaching is currently a major issue. I thought he was more of a direct guy than this. This is that 14 year old girl social media stuff.
Add in the cryptic replies from 65 year olds in this thread and we have CIS kindling

This job can turn out bad for Ed. If he gets to involved, and we suck, which is what has happened for 10 plus yrs, a revolving coach door. There will banners before you know it. FIRE ED REED.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol @ those in this thread that think Ed is above this type of stuff...did you follow his career?

im a huge fan but these are facts:
-he had various fights with John Harbaugh on the Ravens, even went through periods of time where they would never speak...led the so called “mutiny” in 2012-2013 timeframe
-in his stint with the Texans, after a bad loss, he went to the media and said the team was “outcoached”

my point being, Ed has never been a guy to just keep quiet and fall in line. So yes, this tweet is likely about UM, even though it is kind of immature to do it on Twitter
I'd be happy if he was direct about it instead of posting like a teenage girl. No one really has a clue who or what he's talking about, so that makes it weak.

Advertisement
Back