Ed Reed Speaks ....

Advertisement
It's probably about the little league coach caught on video hitting one of his players upside the head for fumbling.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Not about Miami?! God **** you ***** just don’t get it. It never ceases to amaze me how dumb some of you really are to the core. The “chief of staff” posts this cryptic *** **** and it isn’t Miami related?????? Is he that tone deaf???... no he’s not. Once again, from a business standpoint.... if you have a ceo of a company posting cryptic **** like this relating to the industry his company he works at is in.... It’s not rocket science.

There's no way this refers to anyone on UM's staff. I love him but Reed wasn't brought here to rock the boat. If Alonzo Highsmith said this, I'd be waiting for the guillotine to drop somewhere.

Advertisement
Not about Miami?! God **** you ***** just don’t get it. It never ceases to amaze me how dumb some of you really are to the core. The “chief of staff” posts this cryptic *** **** and it isn’t Miami related?????? Is he that tone deaf???... no he’s not. Once again, from a business standpoint.... if you have a ceo of a company posting cryptic **** like this relating to the industry his company he works at is in.... It’s not rocket science.
Is your point that this tweet is OBVIOUSLY about UM? Explain please...because your word salad did nothing but reiterate how dumb you think everyone is for coming to a different conclusion.

Sir was probably sitting back with a nice cigar and bourbon on ice and thought of this. It would be completely out of character for him To subtweet. He was probably just vibing and pondering the world

HOWEVER, he said the following while exiting Buffalo. Just presenting it.

“I was listening to coaches calling players, ‘Dumb this,’ and [expletives], but you’re not coaching them,” he said, via the Buffalo News. “You’re yelling at them, but you’re not coaching them. You’re mad at them, but you’re not coaching them the proper way. Just ‘paper coaching’ is not the proper way to do it.”

“You had people that were just hard-headed, man,” Reed said. “Honestly. Just grown men like hard-headed, like don’t want to work with you. I know I have the abilities to be a head coach or D-coordinator. It’s something I wouldn’t mind doing. But it’s tough being a player and going back and doing something like that, because egos get in the way.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ed Reed don’t strike me as someone who would take to twitter with someone he can talk to right then and there. That has to be in regards to someone he doesn’t know personally, or a comment that was made. I seriously doubt he’d be catty enough to talk about Diaz through twitter when he talks to him everyday.

Cryptic tweets from teenagers are annoying. Cryptic tweets from grown me are even worse.

Advertisement
Back