Ed Reed Speaks ....

Advertisement
So, Ed reed isn't actually speaking, like he hasn't all season. You can't even tell by looking at his Twitter page that he works at Miami. Not hyping up recruiting or big wins or anything.

"Chief" of staff with no real responsibility who isn't the "chief" of anything?!?!

Love Ed Reed. Hate this whole facade. If the man wants to get into coaching, this isn't it.

0DA5B4C7-690A-473D-95CB-7A90631536CB.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like Reed has enough weight that he can tell a Miami coach to his face that he doesnā€™t agree with him. Heā€™s never been afraid to call out coaches directly. Why would he all of the sudden revert to teenage girl tactics?

Advertisement
I feel like Reed has enough weight that he can tell a Miami coach to his face that he doesnā€™t agree with him. Heā€™s never been afraid to call out coaches directly. Why would he all of the sudden revert to teenage girl tactics?
Couldnā€™t agree more! The consensus around here is heā€™s just a pawn to make us happy, not arguing that, donā€™t know. Itā€™s seems that his pride wouldnā€™t something like that?? Just my opinion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back