Ed Reed COS?

Advertisement
Advertisement
BADBF159-6C4D-4679-A295-135BB7FC7ABA.jpeg

Unless Manny knows Banda is leaving then I understand this move. Otherwise this is some pr stunt to please the Lon type fan base.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When they were talking about Zo, I thought of it more like a gm... have a scouting/recruiting department under him, have him manage offers and the recruiting board, help with reviewing film, oversee assistant coaches, have the analysts breaking down other teams under him. Something that would actually take some outside of the box thinking and swallowing if an ego.

This strikes me as less responsibility and oversight, more culture/standard rah rah type of hire. Not as much authority and more to hold people accountable and help out where needed. It’s for sure to calm the masses and placate a couple of BOT members if this is the path they go.
Nah. Ed Reed is one of the 5 best football players of his generation. If UM tarnishes him, they should shut the whole institution and sell off the land to developers.

Advertisement
When they were talking about Zo, I thought of it more like a gm... have a scouting/recruiting department under him, have him manage offers and the recruiting board, help with reviewing film, oversee assistant coaches, have the analysts breaking down other teams under him. Something that would actually take some outside of the box thinking and swallowing if an ego.
Isnt that the head coach job?

Could be true but right now this is a Twitter rumor from no one relevant. No one with any connection to the program has mentioned it

What does a COS do in college football? I serious want to know
In his role as chief of staff, Warwick will coordinate all aspect of the program’s administrative impact and influence. He also will work closely with the coaching, recruiting, operations, academics and communications staffs.

Advertisement
Back