Ed Reed COS?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd rather we just fire Patke & hire Ed Reed as ST's coach.

But whatever it takes to make him apart of this program I'll take it.

And bring him on the road with you when you recruit, idgaf if it's against the rules or not.

Ed Reed should be on the phone & in communication with every DB & defensive player we recruit.

Advertisement
It's a made up position with no authority.
He would be hired by the head coach just like all the other Chief of Staffs around the country. Which there are many. For some reason some people are under the impression that at any point the HC wouldn't be the ultimate decision maker as far as inside the program is concerned. Even incompetent HC get that power until they're fired. Diaz won't be any different.

Thats why the Zo **** was always a longshot. No coach in the country is gonna willingly accept a reduction in power.

Advertisement
I'd rather we just fire Patke & hire Ed Reed as ST's coach.

But whatever it takes to make him apart of this program I'll take it.

And bring him on the road with you when you recruit, idgaf if it's against the rules or not.

Ed Reed should be on the phone & in communication with every DB & defensive player we recruit.

imagine ed reed trying to play catch w a recruits brother lol

This reeks of a move to appease the fan base. But having Ed actually involved with evals seems like a good idea.

All of this stupid crap is to appease the fanbase, and the idiots are going lap it up. Fixing this department isn't complicated, HIRE A COMPETENT AD. Hire someone worth a ****, get out of their way. Miami doesn't need some glorified grad assistant with the chief of staff title, which is exactly the job that is on the market right now.

Advertisement
Back