Ed Orgeron to be LSU head coach.

Eddy O gave Diaz the blueprint. Let's see how Diaz is doing so far

1. Young dynamic spread OC- yes
2. Stud DC- no
3. Stud transfer QB- no
4. Good recruiters on staff- no
5. Bagman- no

Batting .200 right now. Should be sent down to minors.
So coach O did all that and won a Natty in his second year right?

Advertisement
So coach O did all that and won a Natty in his second year right?

2. I think he hired Aranda his 1st year. Paid him an absurd amount even though Orgeron knew how to run a defense but still brought in the best because thats what good coaches do. Diaz still has Blake Baker.
3. Diaz got a **** transfer qb
4. Rumph is the worst of a staff filled with terrible recruiters. Aside from RB and DE, the recruiting has been fairly mediocre, punctuated by some truly awful misses (Rumph is like 0 for 40 on landing elite CBs)
5. Still no bagman. Hopefully Highsmith knows his way around the S Fl landscape

CC840393-8175-41B5-A6FB-0F765F5335A1.gif

Advertisement
Eddy O gave Diaz the blueprint. Let's see how Diaz is doing so far

1. Young dynamic spread OC- yes
2. Stud DC- no
3. Stud transfer QB- no
4. Good recruiters on staff- no
5. Bagman- no

Batting .200 right now. Should be sent down to minors.
Well he's right at the Mendoza line. Maybe for football, we should change it to the Diaz line.

Advertisement
LSU is going the Clemson and USC route. Hire the incumbent, save some money, and give him the runway to do what he wants.

It was rumored that he would hire Lane Kiffin to be his OC. I imagine he has to have a top flight OC in his back pocket for His move to make sense.

If they do hire Kiffin, he'll likely be the highest paid assistant coach in college football.
You pretty much nailed it.

Advertisement
Why doesn't the university of Miami just tuck it's ****** in it's pants and go get Butch. Fuq it man just do it bruh

Just admit u made a mistake and the fans were right just this one time
Preach m brother. Should have hired him long ago. Now we have only two chances, find another Howard or Pete(good luck with that) or pray Butch has some U recruiting. staffing and player development magic left in that bottle. It is probably to late but Butch looks like our only hope.

Preach m brother. Should have hired him long ago. Now we have only two chances, find another Howard or Pete(good luck with that) or pray Butch has some U recruiting. staffing and player development magic left in that bottle. It is probably to late but Butch looks like our only hope.
I still have a hard time thinking Mario would come. Like Urban said UF about to clean up with FSU and um down. So much for that myth of "every Florida team takes turns bs" I laughed at that then and we can give that bs a rest now.
I really don't have a name who can bring us back cause we need a elite recruiter and staff builder.

Edit: Also the admin has to take the shackles off and stop holding this powerhouse back. If they keep worrying about PR **** and soft shouldered SJW **** we will never win.

Advertisement

We still not LSU they still recruited with the big boys and beat out those big boys for players.

Not saying it's impossible but two different admins man. One place if u lose to Troy u get fired. At another u lose to FIU nothing happens.

I still have a hard time thinking Mario would come. Like Urban said UF about to clean up with FSU and um down. So much for that myth of "every Florida team takes turns bs" I laughed at that then and we can give that bs a rest now.
I really don't have a name who can bring us back cause we need a elite recruiter and staff builder.
Not even Urban, who I would take in NY minute, is a Howard or Pete. Urban will take good talent and win one NC for sure but he is not a start from scratch guy. Howard had the best of coaching bloodline in college and NFL. He was NFL HC, like Pete, before he took the Miami job. Mario does have Butch and Saban in his bloodlines but no NFL HC on his resume so he might be the next great coach. Saban is more like Howard and maybe shows us what might have been it Howard had stayed. Since we can't touch Saban and apparently refuse to take Butch, Mario could be our best choice but I doubt he would come.

Advertisement
Back