Ed Orgeron to be LSU head coach.

Advertisement
LSU is going the Clemson and USC route. Hire the incumbent, save some money, and give him the runway to do what he wants.

It was rumored that he would hire Lane Kiffin to be his OC. I imagine he has to have a top flight OC in his back pocket for His move to make sense.

If they do hire Kiffin, he'll likely be the highest paid assistant coach in college football.

"Write it down. Jimbo Fisher will be at LSU. herp derp derp herp derp." -BallhawkU

Porsters gon' porst.

Good for him. I think he deserves it, he couldn't fit any better at that job. Will it work in the long run? I doubt it, but who the **** knows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's a good hire. Former HC, and led lsu to 5-2 record, and played buma to a 10-0 loss. He will have them ready!

Good for them! Just not against US!

I wonder who Saban replaces Kiffin with if Sark goes to LSU, too.

Homeboy gives zero effs. Would not be shocked to see him reach out to Briles.

Advertisement
Coach O borrowed Golden's binder and impressed the **** out of LSU with it. There is one big difference, He cares about LSU, Golden was looking to use Miami to go to PSU or the NFL.

Advertisement
LOL. Next time the clowns come out talking about how programs like LSU and UF can hire whoever they want just remember this hire. They pulled a UM hiring a staff member from the fired coach's staff.

It's a different climate. Great P5 coaches are staying put. They're not jumping to other supposedly higher profile gigs because they're already making a ton of money and are comfortable wherever they are.

People called UCF a better job than Miami and we hired Richt. People called LSU the best job available and they hired Orgeron.

They were waving $7 million in candidates faces and still ended up with a DLine coach that's got a career losing record in basically 4 seasons as a HC

Advertisement
Back