Ed Orgeron to be LSU head coach.

Advertisement
He may be a former Miami assistant but this is a godawful hire. I am not joking one tiny bit when I say I'd prefer Al Golden being Miami head coach over Orgeron. Do you people have any idea how much of a catastrophe Orgeron was at Ole Miss? Orgeron also has never been a DC his whole career and has only been a DL coach, except when he was Ole Miss head coach.

I can't believe they'd fire a successful coach like Miles to hire Orgeron. That is just mind boggling.

I would prefer DBC to Folden.

I probably would too, but there is almost no human being I wouldn't take as coach before Ed Orgeron. I'd prefer not having a head coach at all to having Golden, Orgeron or DBC as head coach.

Lmao at LSU.

The problem seems to have been they put all their eggs in the Jimbo fisher basket. They had almost all season to get a real list together and orgeron was the best they could do? LOL.

there are good (not big name) coaches out there, you just need a good AD to identify them.

Coach O borrowed Golden's binder and impressed the **** out of LSU with it. There is one big difference, He cares about LSU, Golden was looking to use Miami to go to PSU or the NFL.

Well it's hard to argue with Goldens methods, he accomplished what he was looking to do. He made it to the NFL!

That is so true, but he wanted an NFL HC gig (LOL)

Advertisement
Coach O borrowed Golden's binder and impressed the **** out of LSU with it. There is one big difference, He cares about LSU, Golden was looking to use Miami to go to PSU or the NFL.

Well it's hard to argue with Goldens methods, he accomplished what he was looking to do. He made it to the NFL!

That is so true, but he wanted an NFL HC gig (LOL)

Right, I guess that I expected the sarcasm would have been obvious.

How unprepared must've LSU been throughout all of this? They get outbid for Herman and their plan B is settling for the interim corch? Surprised they didn't make a move for Fedora or someone else. Orgeron wasn't going anywhere.

Oh well, this just adds another corch to an already jam packed list of corches in the SEC. This is great.

Advertisement
Coach O did a great job at LSU and USC as an interim. alot of kids like him. Herman has 3 losses in C-USA so maybe they figure they give O a shot. Herman will prob wind up at Texas

One of the dumbest hiring decisions i've ever seen....this is like Miami hiring Shannon over Gary Patterson.

You fire a guy that wins 80% of his games for a drunk position coach that got ran off at Ole Miss. Instead of getting Herman or Jimbo to fix their atrocious offense, they settle for freaking Ed Orgeron hahahaHAHAHHA.

We are going to kill them in 2018 now.

Advertisement
Bring Houston to the ACC

what do they add to the ACC?

Texas money

You really don't know much about anything at all do you?

What would be the issue letting them in the ACC . Explain ? Let's hear your logic behind runnng your mouth

There's not an issue with bringing them to the ACC in thought. Except that it would be an insane trip for teams like Boston College and Syracuse to go all the way to Texas to play a conference game. A complete outlier in terms of location.

But I'm just saying that you have no idea what you're talking about with Texas money. How would that bring Texas money to the ACC? The poorest school in Texas is going to bring money to the ACC when the majority of the schools in the state are in the Big12 and all the state cares about is UT and A&M?

what do they add to the ACC?

Texas money

You really don't know much about anything at all do you?

What would be the issue letting them in the ACC . Explain ? Let's hear your logic behind runnng your mouth

There's not an issue with bringing them to the ACC in thought. Except that it would be an insane trip for teams like Boston College and Syracuse to go all the way to Texas to play a conference game. A complete outlier in terms of location.

But I'm just saying that you have no idea what you're talking about with Texas money. How would that bring Texas money to the ACC? The poorest school in Texas is going to bring money to the ACC when the majority of the schools in the state are in the Big12 and all the state cares about is UT and A&M?

More viewers bigger broad cast . A plane ride is a plane ride . Solid team more bowl money plus they play a lot in that area u mentioned now

Last edited:
Advertisement
Herman is the most adored head coach to lose to Navy, SMU and Memphis in the same year.

He's still far better than Orgeron though.

Advertisement
Back