Early returns on the true freshmen?

Agreed. I don’t know what gives folks confidence in the younger guys besides their star rankings. Our receivers were terrible after jt4 left last season.

I fully expect KJ to take the second spot and hopefully one of the guys from last years class steps up.
"Don't make assumptions!"

**Proceeds to make an assumption**

Advertisement
Malik Rosier ring a bell?
So your basing your whole argument on 1 player when I can name 5 in recent history who did get better year after year...the fact that your arguing that players can’t/don’t get better after a years is ludicrously

So your basing your whole argument on 1 player when I can name 5 in recent history who did get better year after year...the fact that your arguing that players can’t/don’t get better after a years is ludicrously
I never said that smart guy read my post again. I know in the past you have had comprehension difficulties and your football IQ is not very good. I can name a dozen players in the last two years who didn’t get better from year to year. It does happen.

Advertisement
At the very least he can be a swing tackle and help us in goaline and other short yardage unbalanced line situations.

Advertisement
Te'cory Couch is so small man. He weighed in 145 lbs at The Opening last yr. It's highly unlikely that he'll be at 180 by the start of the season.

He doesn’t need to be 180 to be a situational CB. Get to 160-165 and he can get snaps... Gurvan played at 180 last year and he looked big..

Advertisement
He doesn’t need to be 180 to be a situational CB. Get to 160-165 and he can get snaps... Gurvan played at 180 last year and he looked big..
I never said he needs to be at 180 to play, I was replying to another poster who said he could get to 180 by the beginning of this year.
I think fans are too obsessed with weight anyway and need to be more worried about if a guy can play or not. I don't see Couch having any problems being an impact player for us even in year 1.

Our WRs were dog **** last year beside JT4. Tons of drops and nobody getting open. The offense had a lot to do with it and im sure it got old each week and they just weren’t prepared. On paper there is a lot of talent. Hopefully Enos gets these guys excited to play again. I think that will be the case.

Advertisement
I believe I read he was 162 at the under armor week

Yep, well 163 but still, dumb for people to keep saying his weight from 14 months ago. He definitely needs a year of S&C, especially to get his lower body stronger, but he'll probably be 170-175 this fall

Couch has the best feet for a Canes CB since Malek Young. Hope they're feeding him even before he gets to campus.
He'll be ready for the season
IMG_20190406_161346.jpg

Advertisement
Back