Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mike Harley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

NateDogg

The Swift Chancellor
Nominations? The early leader related to UM is probably Harley, but I think a case could certainly be made for Henderson. I haven't paid as much attention to 'crootin this year as I have in the past, but I think it would be great to vote as a board each year after NSD to award one recruit with the dubious honor of that recruiting cycle's #1 troll, for better or worse.

Part of this would be tracking the recipient to compare their collegiate success...it seems that more times than not the guys who are the biggest attention whores end up doing the least when it comes to on field performance....just sayin.

SALUTE THE HOOT

KEITH-BRYANT_12_4_150.JPG

*************************************************************************************************

And the nominees for the 1st Annual Keef Bryant Troll Award....

-Anthony McFarland

-CJ Henderson

-Mike Harley

-Alabama

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe a Poll?

The troll of the year has to at least be someone coveted. Jeudy should get a nod for the 150 page thread alone

Edwards- he has been all over the place and has already committed and decommitted twice. With those two schools still in his lead group.

Lol I remember this dude literally in an interview gave a time for that night when he was going to tweet a troll job for all the schools.

Advertisement
Maybe a Poll?

The troll of the year has to at least be someone coveted. Jeudy should get a nod for the 150 page thread alone

I think Jeudy had legitimate interest in miami but couldn't withstand the pressure of the bags/advisers. Guys like Harley and CJ tell the staff to keep recruiting them because they like the attention.

Nobody has been trolling Miami this year even close to that (Keef)! It's not even close. But I like the idea

Advertisement
Holloman, Henderson, or Edwards in that order. I would nominate Harley but I still think he's going to end up here come NSD. If he doesn't though would think he would be up there right next to Holloman.

Wilson family. I mean you get a coach to post a link to you committing to an instate rival. Then the speculation of the father trying to turn other recruits to that team.

Coach for reverse trolling Billy Gibson.

Mike Harley - Our offer was too late for him, but months later he is still begging for his favorite team the Gators.

Has Henderson been saying anything about possibly coming or keeping hope alive? I thought the only hope was that he still visits the campus and practices every day?

Jeudy isn't a troll job. Even if he is hurting his NFL career.

Edit: Forgot Holloman now that someone else mentioned him. Getting the coaches to come visit and then canceling that day. Talking about Tornados as some reason when this state is one of the top states for them so we would have a lot more experience with such things. Then also doubling down on more excuses and other people's fault. Then the thing with his mother saying we run the ball too much, but the team he is going to runs it more but somehow has an excuse.

I think Wilson family would be my first vote but Holloman would probably be the second.

Last edited:
Gotta be TJ Slaton right?

Kid is an OG or OT and is only considering schools where he can play DT even though he has never played DT in HS

Advertisement
Back