Early Betting Lines - Canes +17.5 vs Bama

Advertisement
I seem to recall we lost a game in the not too distant past where we were favored but multiple touchdowns.

It happens.
The difference you are forgetting is the team favored here has dominated CFB for over a decade and that team favored was no good and had no business being that big of a favorite. But hey, ANYTHING can happen...... Maybe they have a Covid outbreak and we get to play the Lambda Lambda Lambda intramural team. We would rout them for sure.

Advertisement
17.5??? But, but, but @GoCanes told me they had to replace their whole offensive line and they would be down this year????????

:pgdead:

Dude, did you recently get divorced or send your kids to boarding school, so now you have tons of free time to spend all day on on CIS? I'm genuinely puzzled how it is that you created your account back account in 2012, seemed to have a relatively low profile for several years, and now you post 600 times a day.

Advertisement
Dude, did you recently get divorced or send your kids to boarding school, so now you have tons of free time to spend all day on on CIS? I'm genuinely puzzled how it is that you created your account back account in 2012, seemed to have a relatively low profile for several years, and now you post 600 times a day.
I dunno dude, just started porsting more.... but you can always put me on ignore if it's too much for you. I like to discuss Miami football and baseball, that's what the site is for I thought.

Advertisement
I dunno dude, but you can always put me on ignore if it's too much for you.

Nah, sometimes you write interesting things. There are much worse posters than you, by now I'm fairly certain you aren't a troll. Sometimes you see this with burner accounts- prolific posters got banned then come here with new accounts and continue to post at the same rate. Your account is older than mine (I spent most of my time on Shadow's board before coming here, although I forget what the name of that website was now). Just observed you posting a lot more recently and I'm an inquisitive creature by nature so I was curious about this sudden burst of activity.

Also, this line seems appropriate to me. I'd love to see a shootout like Bama-UF, but I'm not confident that Lashlee is up to the task.

Advertisement
Nah, sometimes you write interesting things. There are much worse posters than you, by now I'm fairly certain you aren't a troll. Sometimes you see this with burner accounts- prolific posters got banned then come here with new accounts and continue to post at the same rate. Your account is older than mine (I spent most of my time on Shadow's board before coming here, although I forget what the name of that website was now). Just observed you posting a lot more recently and I'm an inquisitive creature by nature so I was curious about this sudden burst of activity.

Also, this line seems appropriate to me. I'd love to see a shootout like Bama-UF, but I'm not confident that Lashlee is up to the task.
My man, thanks, all good. I can rub the sunshiners wrong but I am definitely not a troll. Just jaded by the failures of the baseball and football teams at a school that should be better in both. I blame the AD more than coaches and players though truth be told.

Actually I spent most of my time on the WEZ, that's the real reason I was not here much.

Advertisement
Back