Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You know what I mean.

No I actually don’t. He may want to go there. It doesn’t mean Alabama wants him. We don’t know. All I know is they haven’t given him the green light to commit have they, because according to many here that apparently is where he wants to go. But I’m not sure of any of it

Advertisement
No I actually don’t. He may want to go there. It doesn’t mean Alabama wants him. We don’t know. All I know is they haven’t given him the green light to commit have they, because according to many here that apparently is where he wants to go. But I’m not sure of any of it
Was talking more about the front running kid side of things.

Advertisement
If the father loves Miami, his son will go to Miami. You can't say you love Miami and let your kid go to another school. Change my mind.
Not true, I love Miami if my son was a top recruit I wouldn’t “make” him go to Miami because if he got to Miami and didn’t like it he could say I went there because you wanted me to

Our alumni are embaressing.
F7550FCC-6929-470D-A80B-205A9B51C056.jpeg

C4E724F7-D37B-411C-970C-ECC67D98EA3A.jpeg

Advertisement
Jr and his attention ***** daddy are a case study for what Manny is accomplishing here.

No chasing primadoñas or their diva parents. Show legit interest rate and they’ll smother you with attention. Try to make us some kind of fall back or plan B and you’re history.

Advertisement

I seriously doubt alumni rarely ever engage with Twitter ******. If they did, I’d be in favor of revoking their diplomas. You’re talking about our ghost online community of fake fans that don’t go to games and live to have Twitter beefs. By the way who gives a shlt what some backwoods Alabama shill thinks.

This thread should be put out of its misery, anybody that thinks he’s coming here is having a pipe dream.

His dad will send him to Ole **** before he sends him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back