Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jr and his attention ***** daddy are a case study for what Manny is accomplishing here.

No chasing primadoñas or their diva parents. Show legit interest rate and they’ll smother you with attention. Try to make us some kind of fall back or plan B and you’re history.
In fairness, I don’t think Jr. is the problem here.

Sr. is whoring his son around and looking for as much attention as possible. He’s the de facto recruit and doesn’t like the fact UM hasn’t been kissing his feet throughout the process.

Jr and his attention ***** daddy are a case study for what Manny is accomplishing here.

No chasing primadoñas or their diva parents. Show legit interest rate and they’ll smother you with attention. Try to make us some kind of fall back or plan B and you’re history.
I agree, but I don’t think JR belongs in this conversation. This is his fathers doing... which is even sadder unfortunately

Advertisement
In fairness, I don’t think Jr. is the problem here.

Sr. is whoring his son around and looking for as much attention as possible. He’s the de facto recruit and doesn’t like the fact UM hasn’t been kissing his feet throughout the process.
Just posted a very similar response before seeing yours. I completely agree

For a guy who complained a lot about not letting Quan Lee enjoy his recruitment, he sure seems butthurt a kid is gonna enjoy his recruitment and come to UM.

I seriously doubt alumni rarely ever engage with Twitter ******. If they did, I’d be in favor of revoking their diplomas. You’re talking about our ghost online community of fake fans that don’t go to games and live to have Twitter beefs. By the way who gives a shlt what some backwoods Alabama shill thinks.

This thread should be put out of its misery, anybody that thinks he’s coming here is having a pipe dream.

His dad will send him to Ole **** before he sends him here.

TrumpyCane wants to know what’s wrong with Twitter beef

Advertisement
If SR really loved the Canes as some have claimed and just wanted JR to go to Bama so that he could be “developed, play for championships and get drafted higher” then he wouldn’t be engaged in this constant pettiness.

He would send his son to Bama and be happy for the Canes but nothing upsets this attention ***** more than the Canes not pinning their entire CB board on landing his son only to string them along all year to then commit elsewhere.

Bama fans are hyping tf out of E jr to ease how ****ed they’d be if Fegans pops to us.
would never believe that they’re about to go full gator and say fegans sucks and that’s why “we let him go” cause little jr is about to be the next Minkah.
Lol at e jr being Minkah or Ps2.
Tape don’t lie and those 2 have elite high school film.

Advertisement
Manny should send this to Earl Sr. tomorrow when Fegans commits and then do it off the high dive

ABF1F117-9828-449A-A7FC-A8D70B8BE294.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back