Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing a lot of beta posting in this thread. I'm sooooooo scaaaaaarrrrreed of Bama. **** them. Bring it on.
Oh come on. Don't you know what we are facing? Their receivers have been timed running the 40 yard dash in 0.8 seconds. In strength tests they frequently bench in excess of 1,500 lbs. Average height for their team is greater than 15 feet. Average salary per player is roughly $23M per year. When their defensive line clashes with their opponent's offensive line, competing players simply cease to exist. Their coach has access to dimensional technology and can see into all possible outcomes, and thereby devise the best strategy against it.

How can you compete against such insurmountable odds?

Advertisement
918763c02e44d8c655074e518f103698.jpg
1620405244147.png

Oh come on. Don't you know what we are facing? Their receivers have been timed running the 40 yard dash in 0.8 seconds. In strength tests they frequently bench in excess of 1,500 lbs. Average height for their team is greater than 15 feet. Average salary per player is roughly $23M per year. When their defensive line clashes with their opponent's offensive line, competing players simply cease to exist. Their coach has access to dimensional technology and can see into all possible outcomes, and thereby devise the best strategy against it.

How can you compete against such insurmountable odds?
I would actually believe the salary part. 23M is probaly Bama's cap for the entire team.

Advertisement
I despise bama......I knew that time when they beat Tebow it was fun cause we hate the Gators...... but I knew then it was a done deal and they would take over cfb.

Who cares about playing immediately. It’s about getting to the league. Bama had 4 first round WR’s on the roster 2 years ago. Who’s getting a better workout a guy on Bama going against insert any one of the those 4 every day or Al Blades playing in the ACC since his freshman year.

I get it we’re homers but that doesn’t mean we have to be blind. Bama is the exception. You cannot fault a kid for going to the Saban NFL factory.
Well a 4star highly regarded CB has decided to hit the transfer Portal from Bama.

Little better make in impact pretty quick if he goes there or he will follow in this guys footsteps.

#Alabama corner Brandon Turnage enters the NCAA transfer portal

Advertisement
Who cares about playing immediately. It’s about getting to the league. Bama had 4 first round WR’s on the roster 2 years ago. Who’s getting a better workout a guy on Bama going against insert any one of the those 4 every day or Al Blades playing in the ACC since his freshman year.

I get it we’re homers but that doesn’t mean we have to be blind. Bama is the exception. You cannot fault a kid for going to the Saban NFL factory.

It doesn’t work that simply.

Well a 4star highly regarded CB has decided to hit the transfer Portal from Bama.

Little better make in impact pretty quick if he goes there or he will follow in this guys footsteps.

#Alabama corner Brandon Turnage enters the NCAA transfer portal
Who is Brandon Turnage lol Jordan battle, pat Surtain, josh jobe. All dudes from so Florida who would’ve been dogs no matter where they went. Earl is in the same mold. If he isn’t then why do you want him here in the first place? If you think he’s going to burn out at Bama then he probably wouldn’t be great here either. This is not a scenario where he would be a better player if he comes here vs. Bama. Ballers ball.

that’s a terrible argument/sales pitch. You’re probably gonna be average at Bama so you should come here and be average instead... lol you sound crazy and like the biggest hater in the world.

F*ck Bama...and F*ck all those Racist *** Southern schools....And spare me with the "Money Bag" BS.....If CaneinOrlando was a Black American, Parent, or even more importantly Grandparent, over my F-ing Dead Body would my Kid or Grandkid go to one of those hateful *** schools, where they Proudly Fly and wave those Toilet Paper Confederate Flags...and not to reiterate, and I give No Fs about substantial $$$$ Bags...
Where were those $$$$ Bags when you were Lynching my people, not letting them drink out of a Water fountain, or letting them eat in a restaurant like a normal Human being....There is nothing more that I hate than Redneck Racist POS Southerners.....F-Bama...F-LSU...F-Mississippi...and all the rest....

Advertisement
Who is Brandon Turnage lol Jordan battle, pat Surtain, josh jobe. All dudes from so Florida who would’ve been dogs no matter where they went. Earl is in the same mold. If he isn’t then why do you want him here in the first place? If you think he’s going to burn out at Bama then he probably wouldn’t be great here either. This is not a scenario where he would be a better player if he comes here vs. Bama. Ballers ball.

that’s a terrible argument/sales pitch. You’re probably gonna be average at Bama so you should come here and be average instead... lol you sound crazy and like the biggest hater in the world.
Uhh have you seen their DB room compared to ours at the current moment. Why not come here and compete to start right away. I can tell you there's no way in **** he's starting at Bama his first year.

Not hating just being realistic. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

Advertisement
Ok I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. At least it was a normal convo and didn't erupt in name calling. Hahah
My point is simple. Earl Little could probably care less about starting as a freshman. He’s trying to get drafted in the first round. His dad played in the league he isn’t thinking short term. If Bama’s sales pitch is we can get you in the league at the latest day 2 and our pitch is come play early he’s not coming here.

You talking about him going in the portal because of depth chart makes no sense because if that is the case that means he’s probably not that day 1 or day 2 player that we hope he can be. If he can’t develop at Bama what makes you think he will here?

It's pretty obvious the guy is not coming here so why keep posting about him and doing updates???? Our fanbase has to be the absolute softest in college football. I can't imagine other schools boards updating a major UM lean every five minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back