Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ENTIRE defensive staff. He feels so humbled.
But. I can’t talk sht cause I ain’t 16-17 years old and didn’t grow up with social media.
Good point and I understand. I'm more so directing things towards his father. I have nothing against the kid. It seems as if the kid genuinely likes the U. The father is the problem which he actually said that in an interview with a Bama reporter.

Advertisement
Good point and I understand. I'm more so directing things towards his father. I have nothing against the kid. It seems as if the kid genuinely likes the U. The father is the problem which he actually said that in an interview with a Bama reporter.
I’ve had to check a myself sometimes and take off the glasses.
can’t imagine how ****y and unpleasant I would’ve been at that age with all the attention. Add on top of that the dad situation which I understand at times and other times I’m left scratching my head.

Advertisement
Get this kid out of my face

Following front runner with no pride for the home town

Did you feel that way when we had kids spurning their hometown / state teams for us when we were at the top of the college football landscape?

Nah, you didn't.

We got stuff to prove. Half this fan base at a bare minimum have questions about Manny. Saban is a proven commodity. Same with Dabo, whoever is at OSU, etc.

It's business. No shame in that and all the electronic gadgets and every game on television has changed what going away to school really means.

Manny and company need to prove they deserve elite recruits. People here are trying to downplay this kids talent, but the interest from the best in the business states clearly that he's that, elite.

Did you feel that way when we had kids spurning their hometown / state teams for us when we were at the top of the college football landscape?

Nah, you didn't.

We got stuff to prove. Half this fan base at a bare minimum have questions about Manny. Saban is a proven commodity. Same with Dabo, whoever is at OSU, etc.

It's business. No shame in that and all the electronic gadgets and every game on television has changed what going away to school really means.

Manny and company need to prove they deserve elite recruits. People here are trying to downplay this kids talent, but the interest from the best in the business states clearly that he's that, elite.
What is he elite at?.

Just asking...dont think he is downplayed because he isn't coming. I for one have always said Spells I liked more as a db prospect.

He is a former nfl players son, at a power house program, that has pumped out 6 nfl draft picks, that has pre requisite size and pedigree. He will get big offers...now are they committable, or contingent offers.

He's a solid player..I would definitely take. But we know s.fla elite Dbs look like..and he isn't Stevenson, Surtain, Campbell as recent level.

Advertisement
What is he elite at?.

Just asking...dont think he is downplayed because he isn't coming. I for one have always said Spells I liked more as a db prospect.

He is a former nfl players son, at a power house program, that has pumped out 6 nfl draft picks, that has pre requisite size and pedigree. He will get big offers...now are they committable, or contingent offers.

He's a solid player..I would definitely take. But we know s.fla elite Dbs look like..and he isn't Stevenson, Surtain, Campbell as recent level.
Spells is the man. Get Spells and Rogers in here and you will have two players that can change the whole narrative regarding CB recruiting and development at Miami.

He’s a completely different player than Surtain he’s a nickel/safety hydrid but the kid is a dog and will be successful no matter where he goes. No need to be petty
Not being petty. But he's going to get lost in the shuffle when he could come here and compete for immediate playing time. I've known senior since we were kids.

LOOK AT THIS PUZZY *** **** IN THIS THREAD....... WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT CLOSED YET? THIS THREAD IS ALL FU.C.K ****.

AGAIN I SAY FU.C.K THIS ***** AND HIS DADDY.

918763c02e44d8c655074e518f103698.jpg

Advertisement
What is he elite at?.

Exactly, he is a hyped up Te'Cory Couch. A little thicker and not as fast.

What is he elite at?.

Nothing wrong with liking Spells better, but he isn't drawing in the same offers that Jr is. There's a reason for that and only the best in the business can tell you what that is.

He's not Surtain level, I'll agree. Campbell, I thought had a lot of potential, but I didn't value him as much as others myself. Loved the track speed though. Stevenson, really wanted him bad because I felt he could play corner or even safety and really be elite at Safety.

If Bama writers are crystal balling him there and he's getting a call right after a draft pick, I would say there's no doubt he has a commitable offer.

Not being petty. But he's going to get lost in the shuffle when he could come here and compete for immediate playing time. I've known senior since we were kids.
Who cares about playing immediately. It’s about getting to the league. Bama had 4 first round WR’s on the roster 2 years ago. Who’s getting a better workout a guy on Bama going against insert any one of the those 4 every day or Al Blades playing in the ACC since his freshman year.

I get it we’re homers but that doesn’t mean we have to be blind. Bama is the exception. You cannot fault a kid for going to the Saban NFL factory.

Advertisement
What is he elite at?.

Sounds a lot like the Wilson bros that went to UF and got drafted while our DBs are going undrafted. That's my problem with not getting him or others like him. Corners can be effective and not look like Pat Surtain/Tyson Campbell. That's my only issue, we act like we will land elite guys then settle for high 3 star kids.

Who cares about playing immediately. It’s about getting to the league. Bama had 4 first round WR’s on the roster 2 years ago. Who’s getting a better workout a guy on Bama going against insert any one of the those 4 every day or Al Blades playing in the ACC since his freshman year.

I get it we’re homers but that doesn’t mean we have to be blind. Bama is the exception. You cannot fault a kid for going to the Saban NFL factory.
Yes I can...and will fault a kid for going to that sh*thole state & school....F Saban...and F that confederate flag waving Dump...

Well that’s a you problem my friend. Meanwhile these kids will keep laughing to the bank lol
They can laugh all they want...you act like Bama is the only entrance to the NFL....97% of Bama players don't do **** in the NFL...name a person that Bama sent to the HOF in the last million yrs??...Aside from Julio and Henry, the rest are nothing....and even Henry ain't all that. Show me Bama players that have ANYTHING to do with that Redneck sh*thole school after they leave....Lol at laughing to the Bank....many other schools send plenty of talent to the NFL.....95% of Bama kids dont do a **** thing in the NFL....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back