E$PN can suck a Richard

LeBatard like much of ESPN is really very boring.Do they give you any sports insights?
Not really,it mostly about what goofy comment is father is going to make next!
Speaking of ESPN,what is there current infatuation with the NBA?Espn is barely
watchable anymore except for live events.
The only thing really good about ESPN anymore is College Football Game Day. Once the Boomer left their NFL show it went to SH#t too.

Advertisement
Wait, I was told on this site the NCAA "had no choice but to grant Tate's waiver." You mean to tell me there are people that believe the opposite is true? Shocking.

That's just about any type of media today. With the adevnt of 24/7 coverage, content had to be filled and by necessity a majority of it became opinion and kicking a dead horse until the next big news event cycled in.

Real jorunalism hasn't been practiced in years. Blame CNN for starting the 24-hour cycle and the OJ Trial showing people will take as much as you can throw at them if its senastional enough, for the icing on the cake.

Advertisement
anyone remember that kicker from UCF that gave up scholarship and playing for youtube? Well on his youtube he flat out says everything local in Orlando knew the football players and gave them free drinks and entry.... Same exact thing that was 95% of the shapiro case. I bet nothing happens to UCF. even though they gave underaged minors drinks for free.

Bilas is the rare guy in sports media who is actually intelligent.

And he might be a Duke guy but he's consistent in recognizing NCAA hypocrisy. I remember he blasted the Dewan Hernandez ruling, whereas the rest of the media just shrugged
What needs to really open people's eyes with the NCAA is okay fine you have several emails going back and forth that detail an agreement with dewan and this agent. Far as I know you dont have proof that any payments were made (correct me if I'm wrong anyone please) yet you have numerous kids with same situations and worse like the kids based on these investigations all got approved. Like nasir little. Now recently even worse this kid at lsu. He missed one game meanwhile dewan missed an entire season and was ruled ineligible to boot.

What needs to really open people's eyes with the NCAA is okay fine you have several emails going back and forth that detail an agreement with dewan and this agent. Far as I know you dont have proof that any payments were made (correct me if I'm wrong anyone please) yet you have numerous kids with same situations and worse like the kids based on these investigations all got approved. Like nasir little. Now recently even worse this kid at lsu. He missed one game meanwhile dewan missed an entire season and was ruled ineligible to boot.

Yeah that sounds like it about covers it. LSU kid basically got a one game vacation

LeBatard was the one who turned Miami in over Pell Grants iirc. He's as bad as Nevin, Cane or not

Oh, I know.....been saying it since the early 1990s.....even got into email beef with him for almost 2 years...I told him as much I hate what Fidel Castro did to my parent's country, I wish he would kept him and his family in prison in their underwear.

Advertisement
I mostly only watch ESPN when a game is on.

The only shows I watch on there are High Noon or Jalen & Jacoby.

I also watch College football live during the college football season for obvious reasons, but other than that ESPN just has a lot shows with minimal content & most of the people on those shows have no idea wtf they're talking about lol.

LeBatard was the one who turned Miami in over Pell Grants iirc. He's as bad as Nevin, Cane or not
I have no respect for Lebastard, traitor and a snitch. Do any of you remember Ken Rodriguez of the Herald? Lebastard's accomplice. Wonder if he still lives in Miami. :stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back