E$PN can suck a Richard

Advertisement
Of course ESPN hated the ruling, it means its **** sucking off of the SEC is about to end its ugly reign over college football. Kids are going to still demand their bags from these schools only to turn around and scurry out of these backward **** towns to real universities...with all the bags in tow. The SEC schools didn’t like nor want the ruling I’m betting, surprised that Tate got it given how far up the SEC’s **** Emmett is and the rest of the NCAA.

But the kid from Georgia didn't take much **** did he? I heard Tiki Barber say Martell didn't want to compete, totally didn't mention the guy who recruited him was gone, which is usually as much of a sign as this:

I’m truly not joking here, I want to thank you for doing the dirty work for me. It has literally been years since I’ve watched one of their shows like PTI and such.

I used to watch those fairly frequently when I would get home from work. It just became unbearable. I was really turned off during the Shapiro mess. They went on a bloodlust quest against Miami, only to turn back again years later when they found a more marketable villain, namely the NCAA.

Nonetheless, I can’t lie and say I don’t want to know what they’re saying about us. As any fan, I want to know. I just don’t want to put through the torture of watching those buffoons..
We are in the same boat, my friend. Back in the day, I think I actually impregnated my wife with our first born, while watching Sportscenter and PTI. Now I only watch if I think they are going to talk s'hit about Miami.

Advertisement
We are in the same boat, my friend. Back in the day, I think I actually impregnated my wife with our first born, while watching Sportscenter and PTI. Now I only watch if I think they are going to talk s'hit about Miami.

A man that can multitask. You would be an asset to any top organization.

Advertisement
lets remember that just like Finebaum Get Up,Highly questionable,PTI, these guys want to create
controversy....... None of these shows said anything when Justin Fields got a waiver
but Canes are a hot button for this type of nonsense
J.Bilas is the best commentator ESPN has by a wide margin.
interestingly enough Finebaum is very pro athlete and transfer eligibility

I’m truly not joking here, I want to thank you for doing the dirty work for me. It has literally been years since I’ve watched one of their shows like PTI and such.

I used to watch those fairly frequently when I would get home from work. It just became unbearable. I was really turned off during the Shapiro mess. They went on a bloodlust quest against Miami, only to turn back again years later when they found a more marketable villain, namely the NCAA.

Nonetheless, I can’t lie and say I don’t want to know what they’re saying about us. As any fan, I want to know. I just don’t want to put through the torture of watching those buffoons..
I didnt realize how bad it was. I saw the same. how pitiful.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter what they say.... had ***. Or 'waiver approved' if you want to say it that way. I'm avoiding sports shows right now like I avoid the news. I'll check em out when they have something else to talk about.

I watched the PTI one. They weren’t anti Miami. Barely talked about Miami. They advocated for immediate eligibility for all players so long as they don’t transfer in conference. And I do get offended quickly when the U is attacked.

I also watched highly questionable. They were pro Tate transferring by my memory. Seemed like how they do stories. More jokes.

This isn’t a Miami story. Tate has that rep as a **** of a HS footballer and was leaving OSU due to a coaching change. Tate to any major program would be news. This is about the ncaa waiver system. The shows don’t know why the ncaa acted as it did. That is the only slightly wtf about the conclusions drawn about the future of transfers. Might be more the apathy of OSU about a weak waiver issue than anything else. Maybe OSU just getting a waiver and Georgia laying down felt it should too. Several waivers were denied this year. I doubt there will be a sea change. NCAA can’t let an exodus happen for any reason. I wouldn’t want Miami to be on the wrong end of that situation in the future.

Advertisement
There’s no reason for this to be the case to get up in arms about

Tate Martell and Miami are both lightning rods. Should be a fun ride

LeBatard like much of ESPN is really very boring.Do they give you any sports insights?
Not really,it mostly about what goofy comment is father is going to make next!
Speaking of ESPN,what is there current infatuation with the NBA?Espn is barely
watchable anymore except for live events.

Advertisement
Back