E$PN can suck a Richard

Advertisement
Lmao Martell getting his waiver is a bad look but the 69 before him weren't. Best thing to do is just not watch that garbage.

Haven’t had a TV in my house on that channel since the Super Bowl. Haven’t missed it. At all. Nothing but an echo chamber. Honestly, when someone tries to start a conversation with me about something ESPN said, I just roll my eyes, as if talking to a 2 year old who just learned finger painting and thinks it is the highest form of art there is.

Nature abhors an echo chamber. Don’t buy the bull**** that just because 2% of the country watches that crap, anything they say has any actual real meaning. ESPN is no different than paper currency. It only has value so long as we all agree that it does.

Obviously, if you want to watch live sports, ESPN is still where it’s at, but the rest of their programming, straight basura.

Bilas is the rare guy in sports media who is actually intelligent.

And he might be a Duke guy but he's consistent in recognizing NCAA hypocrisy. I remember he blasted the Dewan Hernandez ruling, whereas the rest of the media just shrugged

Bilas is plenty self-serving too. He’s just staked out some “unique territory” that serves him, his “cred” and his agenda well. Not saying I don’t agree with him at times, but he’s not anywhere near as smart as he tells everyone he is. Constantly.

Last edited:
Haven’t had a TV in my house on that channel since the Super Bowl. Haven’t missed it. At all. Nothing but an echo chamber. Honestly, when someone tries to start a conversation with me about something ESPN said, I just roll my eyes, as if talking to a 2 year old who just learned finger painting and thinks it is the highest form of art there is.

Nature abhors an echo chamber. Don’t buy the bull**** that just because 2% of the country watches that crap, anything they say has any actual real meaning. ESPN is no different than paper currency. It only has value so long as we all agree that it does.

Obviously, if you want to watch live sports, ESPN is still where it’s at, but the rest of their programming, straight basura.

Yes of course we are all forced to watch ESPN because of the live sports. But that’s it for me. Live sports is it.

The only other time I could even possibly fathom watching them is if they had an exclusive interview of someone who I was interested in. But guess what? That hasn’t happened in the last four years that I can remember.

Advertisement
Almost every freaking show...
First Take
Get Up
PTI
High Questionable ~ F'uck you, Dan Le "be-lard"

....have managed to talk s'hit about Martell's waiver getting approved. They have made comments such as, "The NCAA got it wrong" and "This is a bad look for college football."

LMFAO....these ma****ers are SCARED!

We coming and we ******!

Enjoy the rest of your evening, my distinguished gentleman of CIS!

They are just stupid. If we come back and crush it again, we will do for their ratings what Trump has done for the rest of the media. You either love us or hate us, that is ratings magic.

He's the worst of them all. When I heard other shows talking about it earlier, I purposely turned in to watch to see what he would say about it. Not to give him any credit, because he is truly a POS, but he was not as bad as the other shows. My gripe today was he reluctantly threw up The U at the end of the segment on Martell. The only reason why he threw it up is because his father was throwing it up (looked like a "W") and Stan Van Gundy threw it up because his daughter graduated from The U!

Dan is Miami alum and like a fallen Catholic, he hates we’re he came from more than any other. I never watch the smuck. I know gators I like better than him.

Last edited:
Some of you won't believe this but when ESPN first started it wasn't biased towards anyone back then.the big network's always showed bias for the big schools with all the tradition back in the 70s&80s.ESPN became popular because it didn't back then.today fs1 & espn both suck a big one.too much jibber gabber like being in a beauty salon as waiting on a hair cut.

Advertisement

Bilas is plenty self-serving too. He’s just staked out some “unique territory” that serves him, his “cred” and his agenda well. Not saying I don’t agree with him at times, but he’s not anywhere near as smart as he tells everyone he is. Constantly.
Yep, yep, and....oh yeah, yep!

ESPN are just a bunch of pansy *** clown bags. Tate got the waiver, and they can kiss our ***. Then they can walk into traffic after we whoop up on those f*** boys from Gainesville August 24th. All those waivers granted and they only gave Tate attention. Gtfoh you Connecticut soy boys.

Almost every freaking show...
First Take
Get Up
PTI
High Questionable ~ F'uck you, Dan Le "be-lard"

....have managed to talk s'hit about Martell's waiver getting approved. They have made comments such as, "The NCAA got it wrong" and "This is a bad look for college football."

LMFAO....these ma****ers are SCARED!

We coming and we ******!

Enjoy the rest of your evening, my distinguished gentleman of CIS!
If anyone on this board negs this post...they should be given an automatic lifetime ban.

Advertisement
What a great sign this is, when people are ****ed that means our milkshake is coming in thick as ever and getting again ready to release all over college football.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Miami will always be a high value target for **** stirrers like LeBeturd. Add Tate, and there’s weeks of bullshyt to throw around.but, Wtf is with Barber, takes the easy road and to clap back at Tate. Not saying Fields transfer wasn’t legit, just saying no one mentions him have to sit another year behind Fromm as equal motivation to jump. Tate afraid to compete? My impression of him is he’s all about challenges. He a had good reasons to transfer as did Fields, but one gets painted and tainted with a different brush. We will see how Spring Practice shakes out and go from there. Other than that Tiki Barber LeButturd, and ESPN can suk my balls.

Advertisement
Back