E$PN can suck a Richard

reg

Sophomore
Almost every freaking show...
First Take
Get Up
PTI
High Questionable ~ F'uck you, Dan Le "be-lard"

....have managed to talk s'hit about Martell's waiver getting approved. They have made comments such as, "The NCAA got it wrong" and "This is a bad look for college football."

LMFAO....these ma****ers are SCARED!

We coming and we ******!

Enjoy the rest of your evening, my distinguished gentleman of CIS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
First Take
Get Up
PTI

....have managed to talk s'hit about Martell's waiver getting approved. They have made comments such as, "The NCAA got it wrong" and "This is a bad look for college football."

We coming and we ******!

Wait, I thought Dan LeRetard was Mr Miami Hurricane?
Lol at the schmucks who claim to be Cane fans and listen to that
Lazy Loser POS.

Advertisement
Wait, I thought Dan LeRetard was Mr Miami Hurricane?
Lol at the schmucks who claim to be Cane fans and listen to that
Lazy Loser POS.
He's the worst of them all. When I heard other shows talking about it earlier, I purposely turned in to watch to see what he would say about it. Not to give him any credit, because he is truly a POS, but he was not as bad as the other shows. My gripe today was he reluctantly threw up The U at the end of the segment on Martell. The only reason why he threw it up is because his father was throwing it up (looked like a "W") and Stan Van Gundy threw it up because his daughter graduated from The U!

He's the worst of them all. When I heard other shows talking about it earlier, I purposely turned in to watch to see what he would say about it. Not to give him any credit, because he is truly a POS, but he was not as bad as the other shows. My gripe today was he reluctantly threw up The U at the end of the segment on Martell. The only reason why he threw it up is because his father was throwing it up (looked like a "W") and Stan Van Gundy threw it up because his daughter graduated from The U!
Saw that segment also. Stan Van was the only one who got it right. Iirc he stated something like the fact that he signed for Meyer, the minute Meyer was no longer coach, the waiver should've been valid.

Which that sentiment was not mentioned at all on the other shows, shameful. I can't believe this was anything, the minute Urban Meyer was no longer this kids coach, it should've been automatic.

Advertisement
First Take
Get Up
PTI

We coming and we ******!

Thought it was the other way around.

Advertisement
First Take
Get Up
PTI

We coming and we ******!

I’m truly not joking here, I want to thank you for doing the dirty work for me. It has literally been years since I’ve watched one of their shows like PTI and such.

I used to watch those fairly frequently when I would get home from work. It just became unbearable. I was really turned off during the Shapiro mess. They went on a bloodlust quest against Miami, only to turn back again years later when they found a more marketable villain, namely the NCAA.

Nonetheless, I can’t lie and say I don’t want to know what they’re saying about us. As any fan, I want to know. I just don’t want to put through the torture of watching those buffoons..

Advertisement
Back