Dysfunction Intensifies-- Mother Duke's Comments Hit CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** it, if our 2015 class is already going to ****, then keep adding fuel to the fire. This guys has to go now!

I think I'm starting to get delusional. I just don't see how the **** this admin can't do **** after the ******* firestorm that's being created at the moment and is continuing to intensify.

BOT standing real tall behind Folden.

Shameful **** in coral gables.

Either they're oblivious which is a ******* disgrace, or they're choosing to allow the destruction of our program which is even worse.

Either way, they are responsible for the death of Miami.

Advertisement
Gator and noles fans tweeting that to jordan scarlett.... We will lose him and still have golden as our coach next year.... F_ckk!!!

Gator and noles fans tweeting that to jordan scarlett.... We will lose him and still have golden as our coach next year.... F_ckk!!!

I ain't even mad.

You keep a failed lame duck coach and this is the result.

I ain't even mad.

Yeah but **** that's the face of our recruiting class and probably would step right in and start.next year over edwards and yearby....

Advertisement

Don't even care. Recruiting isn't even a concern at this point.

We need that ******* gone. Nothing else matters.

I ain't even mad.

Yeah but **** that's the face of our recruiting class and probably would step right in and start.next year over edwards and yearby....
Golden just showed he can't do **** with UM's all-time leading rusher, what would Jordan Scarlett do here to make things better?

I ain't even mad.

Now that you say that I hope he decommits and specifically cites that article as a cause for concern.

We need as much bad press and public embarrassment as possible.

Advertisement
I want this on ESPN

Considering how slow they work, this will be on tomorrow...perhaps a discussion on Around the Horn.

Certainly hope Le Batard brings it up on his show. ****, I think all of the prominent athletes should use their public platform to speak up and give the fancase an even bigger voice. Outside of Twitter, we're not seeing this enough and it's ******* pathetic.

Keep grinding. Let's make it impossible for them to keep him here or for him to want to be here.

We need to use social media and every resource we can to make this environment completely untenable and as hostile as humanly possible.

We might die right along with this program, but let's go down punching. My hate and my willingness to battle grows stronger by the day. The more they send Baghdad Fake out there to insult me by telling me he's more frustrated than I am the meaner I get. They're fueling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back