Dysfunction Intensifies-- Mother Duke's Comments Hit CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gator and noles fans tweeting that to jordan scarlett.... We will lose him and still have golden as our coach next year.... F_ckk!!!

Good, I don't want this staff wasting anymore promising careers. They've already wasted Duke, Chick, TH3...and are well on their way to wasting Kaaya, Coley, and more.

Advertisement
Blake is done. He smells like a man that's looking for a new opportunity and knows it.

How can we get ESPN to write about this?

Who do you all suggest I should tweet this article to? I have nothing but time right now.

Don't forget foxsports

Also,

Nick Saban
Urban Meyer
Gus Malzahn
Dabo Sweeney
Whoever the fck mcEldouche at UF
Jimbo Fisher
Les Miles

Advertisement
This is actually a really good development because it gives UM another PR nightmare when they were hoping to just force fans to accept another year of Foldin.

Thank you Mama Duke.

Advertisement

Who do you all suggest I should tweet this article to? I have nothing but time right now.

Don't forget foxsports

Also,

Nick Saban
Urban Meyer
Gus Malzahn
Dabo Sweeney
Jimbo Fisher
Les Miles

How about Charles Robinson? That ****** is the reason Golden is still here.

Advertisement
The Duke's family is doing great things. His sister may be a Nole, but he and Mama are true Canes.

Don't forget foxsports

Also,

Nick Saban
Urban Meyer
Gus Malzahn
Dabo Sweeney
Jimbo Fisher
Les Miles
You serious? Because I will.

image.jpg

Advertisement
Gator and noles fans tweeting that to jordan scarlett.... We will lose him and still have golden as our coach next year.... F_ckk!!!

I ain't even mad.

You keep a failed lame duck coach and this is the result.

Yeah but how the **** do you minimize the damage? These ***** don't have a clue & it's killing me. Most, if not all of the BOT's have doctorates or higher degrees right? Meaning these people are supposed to be smart. Dammit!!!!!

I ain't even mad.

You keep a failed lame duck coach and this is the result.

Yeah but how the **** do you minimize the damage? These ***** don't have a clue & it's killing me. Most, if not all of the BOT's have doctorates or higher degrees right? Meaning these people are supposed to be smart. Dammit!!!!!

Not really...degree just means they put in time and had the grades to get into program. I work in higher ed and you would be suprised at how dumb "smart" people are. The one thing i have noticed since being in higher ed is that common sense is not common amongst the very educated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back