2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

What’s off about it?
What’s off is people don’t realize last year was the first year summer visits was a think and
The one thing I feel very good about is DL recruiting. If we can win 9-10 games this year (huge stretch). It’s a chance at top 5 class. I think 7-10 is my best guess based on what I’ve heard. Pray for us to get some breaks this year.
in game breaks like 2017 Darrel Langham type breaks?

Advertisement
We aren’t landing this kid, Scott, Stone, or Simmons…
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Jason Taylor is the next great DL coach in CFB. We need to keep him as long as possible. I think he along with Mario closes on this kid.
I remain confident but Larry Johnson is regarded as one of the best DL coaches in all of CFB. It is like going up against Hartline, the difference is that Mario and JT are no slouches.

Advertisement
People get mad when we don’t match other school’s offers for positions that are less in need but that’s because we are prioritizing in vital areas.
I just want clear goal posts. I have found your posts informative and you seem to be in the know. If we are allocating budget to the DL as stated is it fair to expect a top 3 DL haul for that money? If we don’t get that, is it fair to say we did not achieve our primary recruiting objective in 2024?

Advertisement
I just want clear goal posts. I have found your posts informative and you seem to be in the know. If we are allocating budget to the DL as stated is it fair to expect a top 3 DL haul for that money? If we don’t get that, is it fair to say we did not achieve our primary recruiting objective in 2024?
I know you’re not asking me but I’d definitely say we didn’t achieve our primary objective if we fault to reel in a top 3-5 DL class in the country

Let’s see how everything works out before speculating anything. I suspect NIL will not be an issue here. I think we are all going to be very happy with this DL class. From my understanding, Mario is on a mission.

Advertisement
I was merely speaking on Hartline stealing away all the local 5* WRs. I’m well aware that OSU recruits very well at DL as well.
I got ya. Hartline is kind of a boogeyman around here but yeah LJ has been dominant there for a really long time.

Would be nice to get position guys like that that just stick around one job until retirement haha

People keep rooting for Hartline to leave but OSU will just turn around and make another strong hire predicated on the same types of things so only thing we can really do about it is start winning some **** games

Advertisement
Back