2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
Ice your vaginas down.

I’ll say it again.

This is THE TOP of the board for Miami.

It won’t be for lack of effort, attention or NIL.

Since those the three major components of a recruitment…it means Miami will come out on top
They can’t. They’re too busy listening to the national writers who paint false narratives and don’t like us anyway. Mario’s recruiting balls just didn’t fall off overnight. all while being backed by billionaires…cmon people.

Forget Will Smith GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to put my finger on it. I’m probably just jaded from years of disappointment but it seems we feel confident but so do other schools about the same kids. Again, I’ll happily be wrong and eat crow

Something was off about last class when we were 5-7 and had Gattass and two dinosaurs on defense. Something was off during the portal season when we had to fill holes at OL, DL, RB, WR, TE, LB and CB. Something is always off at Miami until we're 10-2 or better. The point about Mario is he blows through those walls with his relentlessness (and NIL and up-and-coming coaches and great evaluations). Everyone but us jaded fans is buying into his vision. We have PTSD.

Advertisement
What’s SC’s connection to that region? Feel like they pulled some dudes last cycle (in addition to Harbor) from same area.

I think the final push is where it’s at for the whales and Mario pushes harder than anyone.

I’m not close to conceding, especially to a whiny twerp like Beamer.

Beamer’s been recruiting the dmv area for many years - has a lot of connects

Did I miss something? I thought the signing dates are December and February. We are a long way from those dates so [BGCOLOR=initial]u all need to chili and focus more on the hurricanes performance in a couple months.[/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Back