2024 Dylan Raiola is a Dawg (for now)

Couple people in here saying Jackson Arnold the best QB in class. Any objections?
Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

Advertisement
Best

That being said this kid Raiola seems like the best prospect since Trevor Lawrence and I’d have Ewers right behind the both of them (coming out of HS).
Raiola is good but slow down. It’s what we do as fans every time a 5 star QB pops more than the rest of his class. It’s the same talk they gave Quinn. Lawrence was the last of his kind and will remain so for a while. Raiola and ewers aren’t far off as prospects and I still think Caleb Williams was better than either

Advertisement
Doesn’t matter. The pedigree is worth 5* alone. Period. Plus he’s actually a pretty good player. Stop being haters. I guarantee he is a stud & makes the league.
He’s really really good. It’s gonna be **** near impossible to fool him with blitzes from day 1 as a freshman. That’s his gift

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I’ll start off by saying TCU had a fantastic year and they had a great football team, but you can just tell it’s different,” Raiola told On3. “Georgia is different. The way they do everything is first class.

“Everyone around the building is shooting for the same thing. The relationships with players to staff feels like a family. What coach Smart has been able to do is extremely special. Like I said in the beginning, it’s different.

“Georgia is a special place. Going 15-0 is unheard of. it just shows how the players buy into coach Smart and all his coaches.”

Raiola is taking his time with his recruitment. The 6-foot-3, 225-pound junior backed off his pledge to the Buckeyes on Dec. 17. There has been some level of communication with multiple schools, including Georgia, Nebraska and USC. He is likely to start taking visits again in March, but he has not ruled out squeezing one in later this month.

Georgia is expected to be a strong contender moving forward.

“I’ll start off by saying TCU had a fantastic year and they had a great football team, but you can just tell it’s different,” Raiola told On3. “Georgia is different. The way they do everything is first class.

“Everyone around the building is shooting for the same thing. The relationships with players to staff feels like a family. What coach Smart has been able to do is extremely special. Like I said in the beginning, it’s different.

“Georgia is a special place. Going 15-0 is unheard of. it just shows how the players buy into coach Smart and all his coaches.”

Raiola is taking his time with his recruitment. The 6-foot-3, 225-pound junior backed off his pledge to the Buckeyes on Dec. 17. There has been some level of communication with multiple schools, including Georgia, Nebraska and USC. He is likely to start taking visits again in March, but he has not ruled out squeezing one in later this month.

Georgia is expected to be a strong contender moving forward.
That would be like Patrick Mahones as a recruit going to UGA they would never loose not fair

Advertisement
You mean like Brock Vandegrief or Justin Fields, who both sat behind lower ranked QB’s? If this kid picks UGA then he’s riding the bench.
Riding the bench for who? Lol Brock or Carson Beck? I don’t think so. I still believe UGA gets a portal QB for 2023 and Beck transfers.

Doesn’t matter. The pedigree is worth 5* alone. Period. Plus he’s actually a pretty good player. Stop being haters. I guarantee he is a stud & makes the league.
Maybe worthy of 5 star but not #1 overall ranking. I don’t even know how they justify it besides the name. He didn’t showcase his talents at any camps, he didn’t have an amazing high school career, so what is it? The name

Advertisement
Back