DVD and Aristide

Advertisement
Nah cmon now....Mike was done when he could barely get 2 kids per cycle while we watched the likes of Wisconsin and Indiana (solid schools no disrespect but you know what i mean) take SoFLa kids from us. I mean even Nebraska took kids from us
I hear you and can feel your pain. Let's let it play out and see how things unfold.

lol good look and I think we were nice. It is just like an initiation, no hard feelings, everyone went through it, some are still going through it (drevlee).
Yea but he’s been pounded in his previous forms so when it all comes out to those who don’t know- sometimes we don’t know who the other guy - or girl - is in these posts.

Advertisement
Will literally lock up Dade county I promise you

These guys are some of the best recruiters in the country kids freakin love them

Manny killed it with this hires trust me from what I’ve heard
With Coach Ish and T Rob we are going to sign a lot of good kids. **** we have not had these type of recruiters in a while. They are smart, smooth, gift of gab, gift of relating to the kids, I freaking love it.

I heard we got a new nutritionist on the way... I expect big gains for our players because of it...

combined gifs steroids GIF
talking eric cartman GIF by South Park

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

Not Mike, but you mad? Have a problem with what I had to say? If so, speak up. ..
Yeah I mean its an idiotic take. Mike couldnt land 5 stars as we all know. Then he couldnt land plan b or c kids either. Guy was horrible and everyone except for apparently you recognize that, slick.

Advertisement
Yeah I mean its an idiotic take. Mike couldnt land 5 stars as we all know. Then he couldnt land plan b or c kids either. Guy was horrible and everyone except for apparently you recognize that, slick.
Another one of the clowns I referenced has reared it's ugly head. Carry on...sigh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back