DVD and Aristide

Advertisement
but nah I think they will be good recruiters. I am most concerned with the coaching aspect. It is one thing to try and be best friends with a kid and recruit him and get him to commit, it is another thing to be able to strike some fear into them as a coach so they reach their max potential and don't act like you kicked their dog when they get on you. It is a delicate balance.

who is that GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just want to see if the same high standards to sign the top CB recruits in Dade County that applied to Mike will apply to the new coaches at the same position.

No excuses. No changing of the narrative which seems to be rampant on CIS. The expectations should be on the same level.

Advertisement
I just want to see if the same high standards to sign the top CB recruits in Dade County that applied to Mike will apply to the new coaches at the same position.

No excuses. No changing of the narrative which seems to be rampant on CIS. The expectations should be on the same level.

Or....you can look forward to new coaches keeping the local studs home so we can celebrate positive changes rather than jump-starting the "I told you so" machine.

Advertisement
Will literally lock up Dade county I promise you

These guys are some of the best recruiters in the country kids freakin love them

Manny killed it with this hires trust me from what I’ve heard

will they be upgrades over Banda/rumph? Yep. Will they lock up dade and beat bags? Nope. Is our best hope to hope for a 4-5 star signee on a yearly basis? Yep.

Advertisement
Back